June 29th, 2023: An Interesting Things of Events

1:00 PM

We had been resting at Tidmouth Hault planning on going to the Bluebell Railway where Stepney even though it would take too long to get there, we really hope that Stepney was alive there despite some of the engines being shaken up including Toad but after a few minutes, we decided that the engines that staying here will be Duck, Douglas, Salty, Fergus, Arthur, and, Toad while the rest of us will be heading for the Bluebell Railway. We just entered into Elsbridge after leaving four engines and a brake van at Tidmouth Hault  and found some food and drinks for survival and our Health even though we looked around and saw what left of Charlie who was brutally stabbed and killed from Oneshot Wren, I'll write more on my journal when we get to Stepney's Bluebell Branch Line.

1:20 PM

I did say that when we get to Stepney's Bluebell Branch Line I'll write more on this journal well I was right because when we were refilling the engines with water and coal and the Diesels with fuel and Oil, we heard a whistle noise entering from the branch line with steam coming from it's funnel, we knew who it was! It was the Heart and Soul Engine number 55th of the Bluebell Railway known as Stepney!

He looks very happy to see us, sure he got a scar on his eye and a scratch on his face but for the most part he was completely fine with his coaches coupling at the back of his coupling. Stepney explained that he was like always working on the Bluebell Branch Line until things went south as Oneshot Wren's minions started to attack and kill everything on Oneshot Wren's path, he knew something was odd and went backwards down on his Branch Line where he was heading for Crovan's Gate where he noticed that D199 had crashed into the back of Barry's goods train all bloody. Stepney stayed with the Number 1 of the Narrow Gauge Railway Known as Skarloey who couldn't explain about his story but all he told to Stepney was that he saw Duncan passing him by the sheds attempting to escape but only to get caught and killed by Oneshot Wren's minions. from what I understand Stepney had stayed with Skarloey from a day until he decided to leave while promised Skarloey that he would be back when he got a lot of survivors, he entered out of Crovan's Gate after cleaning what left of D199's corpse and found a green small diesel known Paxton and next to him was a drone known as Lizzy!

Paxton explained his story one how he survived and found Lizzy at Vicarstown where not only he just found Lizzy there but also found the empty dead shell of D261 who taken apart from Oneshot Wren's minions and becomes a empty shell, I can't really...

Paxton explained his story one how he survived and found Lizzy at Vicarstown where not only he just found Lizzy there but also found the empty dead shell of D261 who taken apart from Oneshot Wren's minions and becomes a empty shell, I can't really write about Stepney's Story onto my journal because it's way too long and complicated to do (Tari: even though you did with the others lmao!), Stepney said that he was gonna go to Kirk Ronan with Paxton but decided to not do it until they got more survivors than ever and here we are at all. We head towards the Kirk Ronan Branch Line hoping to see what survivors that we would find but not before when Duck, Salty, Fergus, Arthur and Toad came to us and said that Douglas head out to avenge his brother, they try reason with him but it was too late! I hope that he was okay.

5:20 PM 

We just found Molly! Let me explain what happened, we entered Kirk Ronan pasting a few station where we found a few engines but I couldn't see what they were at all and when we arrived at the Kirk Ronan Station where we actually found Molly with a chunk of missing piece of her face and down from the station was Neville with the goods train who crashed into homes with a few dead corpses.

Molly was crying in tears and also mumbling about Neville as she looked like she been through a lot until she managed to talk and told about her story. She and Neville were at the Yards pulling a Double Goods Train. as they were just enjoying together, Oneshot Wren began to take over the Island of Sodor with his Minions! Where while Molly got half of his face ripped off, Neville was screaming in horror due to his face being shot, cut and killed, as a few times we saw the two engines running in front, they were both switched to Kirk Ronan after entering Killdane before there. When the both almost got to Kirk Ronan, Molly was switch to a different line causing the goods train to crashed into Neville's Tender making him going off the rails and head towards the houses. Molly finished her story and broken in tears more as she mumbled about how it was her fault. We try to confronted her but it didn't work even with Tari's help.

8:30 PM

We were about to leave after talking about what to do next but only stop as Oneshot Wren appeared out of nowhere and saying to me about this "I don't want to do with you any longer! I had changed!" However just as Oneshot Wren was about to explode us, Douglas came to us and push Oneshot Wren from us with a flatbed onto his buffers and some trucks and a brake van coupled to his tender. Douglas wasn't alone because we all were surprised to find another one with Saiko being the most surprising to find Kaizo alive while looking a bit serious!

Douglas explains why he head out aside from the obvious was to stop Oneshot Wren from attempting to kill us and he said he found Kaizo even though he did got a bit of damage

Douglas explains why he head out aside from the obvious was to stop Oneshot Wren from attempting to kill us and he said he found Kaizo even though he did got a bit of damage. Kaizo was pleased to us as Saiko hug him and very happy to see his boyfriend again! We decide that we would be heading back to Tidmouth Hault.

8:50 PM

We just arrived back at Tidmouth Hault as it was night time by now...