June 28th-29th, 2023: More Friends with a Side of Dead Ones

2:00 PM

We had returned back at Tidmouth and began thinking what to do next aside from finding from more of our survivors and seeing corpses of engines like Percy, Toby, and Wilbert's corpses with nothing to save them, at first we were considering going down to Wellsworth but as we were about to leave Tidmouth to head back for Wellsworth, we heard a familiar whistle coming from the other direction and some puffing sounds, we assume that it was another engine passing by or killed and running in pain but it wasn't like that exactly because we managed to got a closer look and it was in fact the only Sterling engine on the Island of Sodor, it was Emily! But it wasn't her that we found, out of the cab it was another one, me and Tari got so much happier to find Melony! 

Melony said that she had found Emily in the sighting and took her very carefully not wanted to spotted by Oneshot Wren and his deadly minions. Emily looked like she had been through a lot with half of her face covered with blood and a scar on her face but thankfully she didn't had her mentality completely broken, Emily said she was at Tidmouth pulling her coaches with passengers on the board preparing to enter in her coaches, during this she saw Percy and Toby shunting trucks to teach them a lesson about being so troublesome, that was until like always, Oneshot Wren and his minions began killing anybody to his path causing Emily to leave out of Tidmouth fast as possible while Percy and Toby both crash into the buffers, Oneshot Wren's minions were killing the two engines and the people just as Emily heard their screams of agony and pain with no other way of saving them. She was racing down the line faster and hoping that Oneshot Wren's Minions didn't get to her even though she got a scar and half of her face covered in blood, she didn't stop until she arrived at Crosby and hidden behind the vans and trucks while also on the same line where Duck crash into the barber shop while also saw Oneshot Wren's minions past her without noticing her. Several engines has passed Crosby, she couldn't remember who there were due to her hiding but she saw Donald and Douglas passing by but Donald was started to burst in pain but she don't know what happened to the Scottish Twins. After a night sleep She was founded by Melony (Tari: like what Melony said), the two went out of Crosby but didn't stop down the Line until they entered Gordon's Hill and at the bottom of hill was the lifeless dead corpse of Donald! 

The heat was so hot that it cause Donald to explode but not before where Douglas switched lines and continued down the line while the goods train hit his Brother hard making Donald go off the line with a large chunk of his face missing and his eye...

The heat was so hot that it cause Donald to explode but not before where Douglas switched lines and continued down the line while the goods train hit his Brother hard making Donald go off the line with a large chunk of his face missing and his eye almost completely outed. Emily finished her story and began to go into breaking down crying saying that she could've had at least save Percy and Toby's life but didn't and thinking she was to blame, Thomas and James confronted her saying that she would've gotten killed too but it is unknown she would no longer blaming herself, who knows... 

3:00 PM 

We finally got in a decision by going to Wellsworth while Thomas and James will stay here with Emily to make sure she doesn't get hurt from any harm by either Oneshot Wren or his minions, I'll write more when we get to Wellsworth.

3:30 PM

I did say I'll continuously writing more on my Journal when we will get to Wellsworth and I was correct! Because when we just arrived at Wellsworth, we heard a Diesel noise coming from Wellsworth and we saw the green diesel who all familiar with known as BoCo!

He looks a bit of concerned but did look happy to see us again especially Edward who was very pleased to see his friend, BoCo said he wasn't alone and he was right because next to him and behind him was surprisedly Douglas, Murdoch, Derek, Salty a...

He looks a bit of concerned but did look happy to see us again especially Edward who was very pleased to see his friend, BoCo said he wasn't alone and he was right because next to him and behind him was surprisedly Douglas, Murdoch, Derek, Salty and Fergus Douglas looked traumatized and Petrified, most likely because of Donald's Fateful Death and no one can blame the poor Number 10. Boco explained that he was resting the sheds before preparing to get his train but after Oneshot Wren and his minions and then Murdoch and Us pasting by, he got out of there and entered to the Brendam Branch Line where he saw that Trevor and Jem Cole were hiding in Trevor's shed to avoid from getting killed, he had arrived from the dangerous path and saw Murdoch with a couple of scars and some black marks on his face, he did saw the corpse of Dennis. BoCo and Murdoch spent the day at the Docks, they thought that they would be safe but in the next day, they saw Oneshot Wren looking very evil and got ready to kill the two engines while also saying "You won't see your friends again when I'm done with you!!!" but out of nowhere, a Dockyard Diesel and a traction Engine came to the rescue and together they managed to push Oneshot Wren out of the Docks.

It was Salty and Fergus! Salty had two pieces of his face missing while Fergus has some scratches on his face! They entered out of the Docks and they haven't be heard again or so they thought since then, BoCo and Murdoch didn't had the word on wha...

It was Salty and Fergus! Salty had two pieces of his face missing while Fergus has some scratches on his face! They entered out of the Docks and they haven't be heard again or so they thought since then, BoCo and Murdoch didn't had the word on what just happened until Derek entered the Docks telling them to get out of there and go to Wellsworth as he knew that Oneshot Wren had placed a bomb to take their life away, without any hesitation the three got out of the Docks as the Brendam Docks was now nothing but a empty wasteland. BoCo had finished his story with him saying that they found Salty, Fergus with  Douglas. Douglas began going to a mentality pain saying he shouldn't had survived, we all confronted him until we saw Thomas, James and Emily with Melony and another one, it was Serial Designation V or V for short, Uzi and N were happy to see another one of their friend survive, V said he saw Thomas, James and Emily and told them to run in possible and go to Wellsworth as Oneshot Wren was sending two bombs on each location, whatever what his motive is, he will make the worst mistake of his life.

3:00 AM 

My hands were shaking as hard! Jesus what we just saw?! While the engines were sleeping, Tari sleeping on my lap, we heard a whistle! It was Molly and Neville the two were passing by, Molly was trying to tell Neville to stop but he was screaming in pain with his face completely burned from Oneshot Wren and we hadn't seen the two since then...