Our corner of time (B)

Long distance is hard for Taekook  :(
Don't forget to comment!!

To his surprise, Taehyung comes home from the library to see Jeongguk sitting outside his dorm room.

He’s sat upright against the wall to his room, sweaty black hair covered by the grey beanie he’d used to hide it. His shirt is bright blue with silver sponsors scattered obviously across the chest of his jersy. Even without the name JEON spread obnoxiously across the back, Taehyung is sure that the tattoos and general aura surrounding Jeongguk would’ve given his celebrity identity away.

Sighing at the thought of being bombarded with questions by his neighbours the next morning, Tae walks towards him and kicks Guk’s bag with his shoe to get his attention away from his phone. Startled, Jeongguk looks up and grins when he realises it’s Tae, standing there with a scowl on his face. Before he can speak, Tae interjects.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming instead of sitting out here for ages like some sort of dipshit?” He frowns. “You’re causing a scene.”

Jeongguk looks around the empty hallway, where most of the lights aren’t even on, and nobody else is around.

He blinks blankly and laughs in Tae’s face, standing up to face him properly.

“That’s a funny way of saying you missed me.” Guk teases, pulling him in by the waist and kissing his cheek.

“I did not.” Tae hisses, looking around in case someone sees him express real human emotions. “You smell like sweat.” He grimaces.

“S’what happens when you win games as a pro player, baby. That's the smell of success.” Jeongguk laughs and clings to him tighter as Tae fumbles for his keycard to unlock the door. (A/N: I'm a keycard im a keycard imma imma)

“I know. I watched the game live on my phone in the library.” Tae admits, ignoring how Jeongguk’s chest practically swells with pride like a tropical bird.

“You did, huh baby?” He grins, kissing him on the cheek again. “You miss me that much?” Tae opens the door and pushes Jeongguk inside quickly, shutting it behind them.

“I watch all of your games that I don’t attend.” Tae explains. “Doesn’t make you any less annoying though.”

Guk shrugs.

“I like knowing you think about me when I'm not around.”

“I think about you all the time.” He answers honestly.

“Oh.” Jeongguk says, face and ears burning bright red as he bites his lip to contain a bashful smile. “Thanks.”

“Whatever.” Tae rolls his eyes, pretending not to smile. “How much time do you have here?”

“I’m supposed to be asleep in the hotel room. So I guess I just have to be back by 7am beforesomeone realises I was gone.”

“Why are you even here then? Your teammates could be looking for you, you know.”

“I wanted to see you.” Jeongguk shrugs casually like that doesn’t make Taehyung’s heart threaten to jump out of its cage. “They can’t leave without me anyway.”

“That’s silly.” Tae says, stepping closer towards him and linking their fingers together.

And romantic.

“And stupid.” He continues.

And sentimental.

“I just wanted to hold your hand, to be honest.” Guk admits, bringing their bodies closer together and pressing a sweet kiss upon Taehyung’s plush lips, feeling himself smile into it, content finally. “I missed you.” He says as they pull apart, cupping Taehyung’s cheek and committing every detail of the feeling to memory.