New Rules part3 (M)

All three of them walked inside a room, which had black walls and a single bed sitting in the corner.

There were two chairs which sat in opposite ends of the room and a chest of drawers too. Hanbin held the camera with one hand and opened the bag with the other, before dumping the lube and condoms on the bed. Jeongguk nodded curtly at him and Hanbin took a seat on one of the chairs, more than ready to watch the whole thing unfold.

“Before we start, I want you to pick a safe word.” Jeongguk said. “I intend to be very rough with you, so literally any word will do.”

“U-um.” Taehyung thought. “Zebra?”

A small smile tugged on the edge of Jeongguk’s lips.

“Fair enough.” He said, pushing Taehyung against the wall and holding his hands above his head.

“If you move then I’ll stop immediately. Do you understand?” He said.

“Y-yeah.” Taehyung murmured.

“Good.” Jeongguk said, before kissing Taehyung. At first, it was just a kiss. No tongue sucking. No lip bites. No groans of desperation.

But then Jeongguk suddenly slipped his tongue into Taehyung’s mouth and the older couldn’t help but whine at his actions.

Jeongguk threads his fingers through Taehyung’s dark hair and pulls, as if trying to yank the moans out of him. It felt like heaven. Taehyung always enjoyed kissing Hanbin and he wouldn’t change it for the world, but there was something so exciting and addicting about kissing someone new. Taehyung was so lost in his mind that he didn’t even register Jeongguk’s hand sliding his hand down his body, until a warm hand cupped his bulge harshly.

Taehyung moaned and intrinsically moved his hands to grip Jeongguk’s hair. But suddenly the hand was gone and Jeongguk stopped kissing him and Taehyung wanted to cry. He immediately put his hands back above his head and apologised.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He panted.

Jeongguk didn’t say anything. He looked at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.

“What did I say?”

“N-not to move my h-hands.” Taehyung said. “S-sorry.”

“Don’t do it again.” Jeongguk said lowly, before he moved to bite and suck harshly on Taehyung’s neck.

Taehyung whimpered and bit his lip, trying desperately to keep still, but it was hard when he was being marked like he was Jeongguk’s personal property. Jeongguk’s hand gripped him through his trousers and began to massage him slowly.

“F-fuck.” Taehyung moaned.

Jeongguk takes his hand off, ignoring Taehyung’s whimpers, and begins to tug the t-shirt off him.

“This. I want it off. Take everything off.” He mumbled against Tae’s lips. Taehyung noded and began to strip, heart beat increasing as he makes eye contact with Hanbin.

He slowly stepped out of his trousers and was left in only his grey boxers, where a prominent wet patch stained the front.

“What a pretty boy you are.” Jeongguk hums, drinking in the sight of Taehyung in front of him.

Taehyung stands there, unsure of what to do, and Jeongguk sighs and shakes his head.

“Where are your manners, Taehyungie When someone compliments you, you’re supposed to say thank you, aren’t you?”

“Sorry. Thank y-you.” Taehyung replied.

“Good.” Jeongguk said, tugging Taehyung’s boxers down and leaving him naked in front of him.