New Rules part2 (M)

Hello everyone!

I was reading the comments from the first part and let's just say I was not expecting that response. 😀

I literally lost followers because I put Hanbin in the story and I can't lie, it is a bit funny. Negl I'm literally laughing while writing this coz it's actually funny to me 💀💀💀

You a real one if you stuck around for this chapter 💜

I'd like to say once again, that it's NOT the I-Land guy, it's B.I. from IKON but his real name is Hanbin. This is what I get for being a multi smh 😭😭

ALSO! I genuinely thought it'd be obvious that the mystery man was Jeongguk because....ya know....it's a Taekook book but looking back, I guess it was only obvious to me because I wrote the mf story lmfaooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Still no real smut (it's in the next chapter) but this isn't exactly pg so it's gonna get marked as (M) again. 😗✌🏾

*******

“H-hanbin.” Taehyung gasped, feeling his hands being pinned above his head by his boyfriend.

They were getting ready to leave the house to go to the club, and Taehyung had decided to pull out all the stops. His black hair was curled delicately, and framed his face well, complimenting the plum coloured lipstick on his lips. Black leather trousers clung to his sinful legs and a black mesh top barely covered his tanned chest.

Hanbin had come out of the room and was rendered speechless. Instantly, he was on Taehyung like a starved lion, gripping and touching everywhere.

“God, you’re so fucking sexy, Tae.” Hanbin groaned, smiling as Taehyung whimpered. “You look so good.”

“Y-you like it?” Taehyung smiled coyly.

“Mmmmm I fucking love it.” Hanbin said, nibbling Taehyung’s ear sensually. “You know, if my biggest fantasy wasn’t about to come true, I’d bend you over on the couch and fuck you stupid.”

Taehyung shivered.

“You sure you wanna do this, Tae?” Hanbin asked softly. “We can always stay at home and cuddle. I just want you to be comfortable.”

Taehyung tilted his head to meet Hanbin’s lips in a brief kiss. “I’m fine. I’d like to try at least once. Don’t knock it till you try it, eh?” He laughed softly, watching Hanbin’s face break out into a warm smile. “But you have to promise me you’ll record it. I wanna watch it back some day.”

“You’re so perfect.” Hanbin groaned, wrapping his arms around Taehyung in a grateful hug and kissing him sweetly.

“I know.” Taehyung laughed, grabbing the car keys and handing them to Hanbin. “You’re driving this time.” He giggled, patting Hanbin on the head and beginning to open the front door, stepping out into the cold night air.

“Thought so.” Hanbin laughed, following Tae out of the door and to the car, holding small duffle bag with water, lube, condoms, a change of clothes and a camera.

The drive was relatively silent, save for Hanbin’s constant questions of consent. It was a little bit tedious, but Taehyung didn’t blame him. He’d reacted badly for a whole month and then suddenly announced he’d like to try it. His boyfriend had a right to be sceptical. It was incredibly sweet that Hanbin kept asking if he was sure, and offering to turn back home and watch a movie instead.

They pulled up to the swinger’s club, and parked in a spot near the entrance. Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt, ready to open the door, until Hanbin called out to him nervously.