The Presentation (M)

"D-Daddy please - o-oh god please!" He cried, tears brimming in his eyes from the intense pressure against his prostate. He had already cum twice but his Daddy didn't really care.

"Well you wanted my attention and you begged for my cock, so don't be ungrateful now that you have it." He growled, flicking his baby's nipple and groaning at the moan he gave. "This is what you wanted, right? You said you wanted to cum, didn't you? So be a good boy and cum for Daddy one last time."

***********

The moment you have been waiting for has arrived. I got a LOT of dms about this and I was like you know what fuck it. Don't get your hopes up because it's absolutely trash 😻

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Top Taehyung

Bottom Jeongguk

~Daddy kink~

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

**********************

“Jeongguk stop it.” Taehyung huffed.

“I’m serious, Jeongguk. Stop it.”

“Jeongguk! Fucking stop it!”

Taehyung aggressively slammed his hands down on the table, breathing deep and rage filled. He stood up and glared at Jeongguk who was sitting on the black sofa and jingling his keys. He was wearing a cheeky grin, eyes sparkling with mischief and excitement as Taehyung stormed over towards him.

“Stop it.” Taehyung said lowly, eyes dark and heavy as he glared into Jeongguk’s own. Jeongguk looked up innocently, and shot Taehyung a sweet smile and nodded slowly. Taehyung scrunched his nose, irritated at Jeongguk’s stupid antics. He was trying to work on a presentation for his meeting in two days, but he wasn’t getting very far with Jeongguk making distracting sounds from across the room. First it was playing his music too loud, and somehow dancing noisily. Then it was talking to Taehyung every 2 minutes and asking silly questions. And now it was the goddamned keys.

“Jeonggukie if you’re bored, you can just go somewhere else and make noise.” Taehyung remembers saying 5 minutes after Jeongguk’s dancing had begun, “You don’t actually have to be in here with me. You could go sit in the living room or go make something to eat in the kitchen.”

Jeongguk had shook his head, planting himself on the sofa inside Taehyung’s office. “I wanna stay in here.”

“Why?”

“Dunno. Just do. Smells nice in here.”

“Do whatever you wanna, Gukkie. Just don’t make too much noise, yeah?” Taehyung had said kindly.

That was the only thing he’d asked for.

Yet here he was, nostrils flared in annoyance as Jeongguk jingled his keys as soon as he walked away from him. Immediately, he turned around, pouncing on Jeongguk and pinning his hands above his head.

“Give them to me. Now.” Taehyung growled, staring into Jeongguk’s brown orbs which fluttered shut on instinct. He forced himself to open his eyes and meet Taehyung’s burning gaze, breathing already laboured in anticipation. He felt so weak and pathetic as Taehyung looked down at him with an unamused expression, and his cock twitched shamefully inside his pants. Jeongguk parted his lips, tilting his head up to try and kiss Taehyung, but the latter simply rolled his eyes and took the keys from Jeongguk’s weak grip. He stood up and walked away, sitting back down at his desk and resuming his work.