《Chapter 7: Hoshi No Tama(Star ball)》

______________________________

¤______.ꪖꪀᥴⅈꫀꪀ𝕥 ᥴ𝕣ꫀꪖ𝕥ꪊ𝕣ꫀ._______¤

The 3 beginning days of back to school with a mythical fox from folklore that seemed to kind of hate you and took over your body was... interesting. Interesting as in a complete disaster.

Prior to the present day, Kimi had gone home exhausted from the kitsune's weird shenanigan. She only greeted her mother, ate dinner, and then immediately passed out on her bed.

The next time that she had woken up, she had found out that 3 days had already passed. (Courtesy of Arata and the lady yokai herself.)

She had no recollection of what happened in those 3 days, having to question her friend what had happened while she blacked out.

Apparently, there was a phenomenon of fox drawings on many people's notebooks or textbooks. What mind boggling is that it's people from random classes too. Lunches or snacks would disappear from their bags, later it was found out that it's switched up in your friend's bags. Random bathroom lights would be switched off without no one even touching it (in both women's and men's restrooms). Food from the fridge in the teacher's lounge seemed to disappear. Bugs would crawl out of some of the student's shoe lockers. And the list goes on and on.

Guess who's responsible for all those pranks? This new piece of information made the girl way more nervous than before. The yokai could not only take over her body, but also make her black out from consciousness and still continue to possess her body without her knowledge.

When she confronted the kitsune about the situation, she had only brushed off the topic and said that she would tell her after school.

Apparently today, she was not coming with her to class. Mentioned something about "trying to work out the runes from her prison", whatever that meant, so she decided to stay back at Kimi's room instead of tagging along.

"The school thing was getting boring anyways."

An irk mark appeared at the sentence when echoed in her head repeatedly, while she's trying to change her shoes. Forget about respecting that fox...

Boring.... huh? You were literally wreaking havoc in my school!! What if the teachers caught you, AND THEN BLAME IT ON ME BASICALLY?! AND you haven't even told me how to use your powers yet!!!

She huffs as tiny streams of fury would puff out.

Arata was right beside her, watching with a deadpan face as a comical sweat drops on his forehead. He knew very well the blonde was thinking, he had basically witnessed all the cunning activities that the fox lady had been doing through his friend's body.