Chase's Pain Pt. 1

Chase, Logan, and Michael sat in their dorm room until it was time for classes. It was mostly Logan and Michael playing and Chase just watched. He didn't feel up to playing, so he let his roommates have at it instead. The bushy haired boy sat on the couch with them with his head propped up on a round dark green pillow. His hands layed across his stomach as he watched the two play their game. While Chase was zoning out, a knock was heard at their door.

"Come in!"

Michael yelled. The door opened to let in the guys' girlfriends. Zoey, Quinn and Lola. Chase held out his arms for Zoey to come hug him.

"Hi, baby. How're you?"

Zoey asked as she planted a kiss on the bushy haired boy's lips.

"Eh... I don't feel that great."

Chase confessed. Logan and Quinn greeted each other with a few kisses after him and Michael paused their game. Michael and Lola did the same as they walked over to sit on the single bed.

"What's wrong, Chase?"

Zoey asked.

"My stomach doesn't feel good. I'm nauseas on and off."

"Hmm, what did you eat?"

"Nothing different from what I usually eat. I don't know what's wrong."

Chase told Zoey as he layed his head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight and kissed his head.

"We'll get your tummy feeling better, babe."

-After classes-

Chase ended up skipping his classes for the day. Earlier he had texted his girlfriend that he was feeling worse. While the other two couples went to get food, Zoey headed back to the guys' dorm room to check on Chase. As she walked in, she saw her boyfriend throwing up blood into a small trash can.

"Aww, Chase..."

She said as she walked over and sat next to him on the bottom bunk, rubbing his back in comfort.

"Get it all out, babe."

Chase had finally stopped, pushing the trash can away from him and Zoey. He carefully rolled onto his back with his hands over his stomach as he winced. He let out soft whimpers indicating he was still in pain.

"Not that I expected you to look, but did you see that most of that was blood?"

Chase asked.

"I actually did notice that. I'm feel like you need to go to the hospital."

Zoey said as she rubbed Chase's stomach, trying to soothe him.

"But it's up to you."

Chase nodded, agreeing to go to the hospital with Zoey.

-

The car ride to the hospital wasn't good on Chase's stomach at all, but they made it. Chase was hooked up to an IV with nausea medicine flowing through it and into his blood stream.

"The medicine helping any?"

Zoey asked as she took her boyfriend's hand in hers.

"Yeah, little bit."

Chase answered, squeezing his girlfriend's hand for comfort. Moments later, the doctor walked in with Chase's test results. The news was very unfortunate. Chase had a cancerous tumor in his stomach, stage 1. Both of the teens were in shock, even though Chase's life wasn't entirely on the line. They would be able to do radiation procedures, but he'd be on a long waiting list before he could start them, which could take months.