Chase's Pain pt. 5

Not me wanting to just make this into one whole story instead of oneshots. Tell me what y'all think first though.
-------------------------------------
Later that night

After everyone got to see Chase, they found out that the hospital was gonna have Chase stay over night. Chase didn't want to, but he wasn't given a choice.

"Babe, I wanna go home..."

Chase whined as he rested his head on Zoey's shoulder.

"I know, baby. First thing in the morning."

She assured him.

"Please don't leave me here alone tonight."

Chase begged his girlfriend.

"I'm gonna stay right here in this room with you, Babe. I'm not leaving you alone."

Zoey confirmed, planting a kiss to Chase's forehead. He put his hand on the back of Zoey's neck and brought her closer to kiss her lips. The kiss was passionate and full of love. The two separated from the kiss and Chase held Zoey tightly in his arms as they both began to doze off.

-

The next morning, the nurse had come in and started taking Chase's IV and feeding tube. Taking out the feeding tube was uncomfortable for Chase, but it was better than when they put it in. Zoey got Chase's clothes ready for him to change. Chase was ready to go home and lay in his own bed and be companied by his roommates again, not that he didn't love Zoey's company.

"How's your stomach?"

Zoey asked Chase.

"Full from whatever they gave me through that tube."

He answered as he began changing back into his clothes. When he took off the gown, Zoey couldn't help but notice how much Chase's ribs were still very visible and the mass in his stomach looked like it was getting bigger, making his stomach look swollen.

"Babe..."

Zoey spoke, getting Chase to pause and look at her. He noticed she was looking at his stomach and looked down at himself to see what she was seeing.

"I know, I look disgusting..."

Chase commented.

"Chase, no you don't!"

Zoey scolded.

"It just scares me that you're losing weight so fast."

She assured him as he pulled his shirt over his head. He looked up at her with sad eyes, wanting to just go back to PCA. Before they could go, the doctor brought in some new stomach pills that Chase could take without having to eat. After they went over them, Chase was officially discharged from the hospital and him and Zoey headed back to PCA.

-

They got back to Chase's dorm room and Michael and Logan ran over and jumped on him with excitement.

"Chase!!"

They yelled in unison.

"Oof!!"

Zoey wasn't prepared for the two of them to knock Chase to the ground the way they did.

"Guys! You're gonna hurt him!"

She said as she pushed them off of Chase.

"I'm okay, Zo. That did hurt though, guys."

"Sorry, we just missed you, man."

Michael said as Zoey pulled Chase off the floor.

"You alright, baby?"