Chase's Pain pt. 7

A week later

Chase and Zoey were hanging out in the lounge while the other four hung out in the boys' dorm room. Chase was half asleep, laying his head in Zoey's lap. Chase hugged Zoey's legs as he started feeling intense pain in his stomach.

"What's wrong?"

Zoey asked, already having a clue what was wrong.

"Stomach..."

He winced and curled in on himself.

"What kind of hurt is it?"

Zoey asked, knowing that it could be nausea, aching, cramping or all of the above.

"Cramping."

Chase said, almost sweating. Zoey felt of his face and felt how warm he was. He definitely had a fever and he as shaking.

"Oh my god, it hurts..."

Chase complained. He was almost in tears.

"Alright, let's go to my room. You need to lay down and your room is too far. Can you stand?"

Zoey asked the sick boy as she offered him her hands.

"I don't know, it really hurts."

"Try to stand, baby."

Chase was able to stand for the most part, but it was painful. Luckily, they didn't have to go far to get to Zoey's room. When they got in there, Chase went straight for the bed, but ended up kneeling on the floor with his elbows on the bed.

"Zoey..."

Chase was in tears at this point and doubled over in pain and it was freaking Zoey out.

"Chase, we gotta get you on the bed, baby."

Chase nodded in agreement and was able to crawl on to the bed.

"Do you wanna try using a heating pad, baby?"

Zoey asked, remembering she had one. Chase gave a nod. Zoey got the pad and plugged it up by the bed. Chase rolled on to his back the best he could, letting Zoey lift his shirt to place the heating pad on his belly, using the hem of his pants to keep it in place.

"I'm gonna start it off on medium. If you need it higher, let me know, okay?"

Chase nodded. Zoey layed on the bed with him and cuddled him.

"You may wanna call the others and tell them what's going on, baby."

Chase said.

"Alright, want me to see if they'll bring your meds?"

Chase nodded. Before Zoey got up, she planted a kiss on Chase's forehead.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick.."

Chase said. Zoey got him two plastic bags and layered them together and gave them to him as she called the guys.

"Hey, can you and Michael being Chase's meds by my dorm again?... Yeah, he's sick as hell. He was doubled over in pain and he's in tears... Did Lola and Quinn go to class?... Yeah, he has a heating pad on his stomach right now..."

Chase was half listening to what Zoey was saying over the phone to Michael and or Logan.

"Logan and Michael are on their way, baby."

Chase nodded his head, focused on trying not to throw up. Zoey went back over to lay down with Chase, but carefully layed on the bed so she wouldn't shake up his stomach.

"The heating pad helping at all?"

Zoey asked, playing with Chase's hair.

"A little."