𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Ashley sat at a table with Pearlie, while Bree sat at a table behind them in the library during their break. Behind Bree, Wilma, Wren, Walter, Warner, and Wynter sat at another table in the corner, while Willa was at a nearby bookshelf. Wyatt was somewhere in the library.

Addison was also with them, but she went to find a Cheer History Book for a Language Arts Essay. Ashley looked through her Chemistry book as she highlighted parts of her textbook she would need to study for later in the day. She suddenly heard Bree shriek, and Ashley and Pearlie turned around in alarm before they realized it was nothing serious.

Wynter had just grabbed Bree's homework and stuck it in her mother.

"Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree exclaimed sadly as her now torn homework.

"Bree, don't call them dogs." Ashley told the girl.

Addison came over and set the book she had down before taking a seat herself. Wyatt walked up behind Addison, holding a book of his own which caused Ashley to teasingly raise her eyebrow at him. Wyatt noticed her look and made a face at her which she quietly giggled at.  Willa suddenly came up and slammed two books down in front of Bree and Addison as she stood in front of Ashley and Pearlie. The four cheerleaders jumped at the slam of the books.

"Lies!" Willa suddenly yelled, causing the four Deltas to stand up at their Alpha's presence. "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers."

"But they struck first and stole our moonstone!" Wilma said in anger as she basically finished Willa's sentence, and the Alpha nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addison said, and Ashley gave her a look.

"Addy." Ashley called quietly, causing everyone's gaze to turn to her. "What did you expect? It's Seabrook. This place is built up on lies. I mean look at you. You lied your entire life because of Seabrook. Who's to say they don't lie in their history books."

Wilma, Wren, Walter, and Warner looked at each other in shock before giving slight shrugs and small nods. Willa smiled slightly to Ashley before turning back to Addison.

"There's a lot you don't know." Willa said to Addison before grabbing the books and turning around partially to walk out of the library.

Ashley and Pearlie had to turn back around to watch her leave.

"I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books." Addison called after Willa, who didn't turn back as she confidently walked towards the exit.

Willa grabbed her moonstone and threw it towards the scanner at the exit of the library, so the librarian would be able to know who stole books without checking them out like Addison said. Wilma and Warner scoffed with a small laugh as Addison's cluelessness, and Ashley glanced at them in slight confusion. Wyatt leaned down to Addison's ear, but he spoke loud enough for the rest to hear.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." Wyatt said as his friends followed his older sister out. He straightened up and smirk at Ashley, who was looking at him in confusion. "See you later."

Wyatt winked at her before following his pack, and the four girls watched as he left. Pearlie looked at Ashley with a smirk, while Addison and Bree went back to their work.