T E N

The carriage left them at the docks , where there so happened to be Dolio .

"Dolio...Dolio"she whispered when her family was checking if they got all their things.

"Visenya!you're leaving aswell!?"he whispered back.

"ASWELL!?You're leaving?"

"Yes"

"why?"

"I was exiled"

"WHAT? For whatever reason ?"

"They said I was stealing medicine"

"That's such nonsense you would nev-"

"I did it"

"Well it's their fault , they should have provided more, but if I may ask , what was the reason?"

"My mother , she had been sick"he said sounding a bit sad

"well atleast she's better n-"

"She's dead"Visenya turned to look at him

"I'm so sorry Dolio , was the medicine not right?" she asked

"They took it before I gave it to her , I tried to plead with them but-I-I-"he stumbled on his words

"oh Dolio-"

"Emhyr...It's a tradition in my family . Once your parents are gone , you must chose a name from your ancestors to show that you have them with you , even after death , plus it was my second name anyway."

"Emhyr is a fine name"

"It is I guess"

"Where are you going to go"

"North they have a lot of jobs there , and nobody knows what I've done , so they'll accept me-but I won't be there for long there're other jobs , I can be hired to do a job for someone, someone I knew worked like that...I hope I can cross the narrow sea , I'd love to see-"

"The Dothraki , how I would love to leave this place"

"Goodbye Vi I guess you'll be leaving your pretty pretty prince behind"She looked down at her feet and took a moment to respond

"I'm slowly losing my family one by one ... first them now you"

"Me?"

"You, you are my brother my family , even if I know you for 3 years alone , you've been more present than my own blood..."she said looking at her mother . Emhyr understood what she meant.

"That is hardly true little sister you have been there for me , don't forget that ever Vi"

"I won't if you won't"

"I will not forget ,my little Vi"

"Then I wouldn't dream of forgetting my brother Emhyr" with that they parted ways .

———————————————————————————————-—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
MUST READ
Short chapter, but I hope you like it , I've got so many ideas for the future but I don't really know what to write now.And I needed to write them a goodbye.I haven't written a lot about them but he helps her see that someone can really love her as a family even though they're not blood , she helpes him with food and provides him a family someone he can't wait to talk to and someone who reminds him of home , someone who is home to him .

I hope you enjoyed it!

Later Dragonssss!!!!!!!!!

TikTok:@senya_vi.ae
Intagram:@senya_vi.ae