T W E L V E

Visenya got to her room and started carefully unpacking her clothes . Tomorrow would be her nameday she thought as she unpacked the presents from her dear family .Her mother would kill her if she knew Visenya had a dragon egg , even if it was a petrified one.

"Mira ?" she called for her maid

"Yes princess , how could I be of use?" her maid answered.

Mira had burnette locks reaching just under her shoulders, she was around ten and four . She was kind and sweet Visenya thought , she might as-well make a friend here.

"You may call me by my given name Mira or you can call me Vi thats what my friends call me"

"You flatter me princess bu-"

"Visenya , may be easier for you . But in time you may call me Vi"

"whatever you wish pr-Visenya"

"Now thats better isn't it?" asked Vi

"I suppose...what can I do to help you Visenya?"

"I was hoping for a bath"

"how would you like your bath"

"I would like it hot, very very hot , I find it hard to enjoy just a warm bath"

"and what oil might I ask?"

"I believe I shall try the vanilla one"

"of course"

***

Some time had passed and Vi took off her clothes and wrapped herself in a rope and sat at her window waiting for her bath.
Suddenly she heard a sound that she never heard before . That window she was sitting on had a view of the mountains.A roar that sounded like a blood drenched scream took her attention . She saw a huge black dragon circling a mountain before landing atop of it.
'I could jump' she thought . 'Something born and raised for 9 years , gone in the blink of an eye.'

" VISENYA"

"Mother-"She felt her mothers arms grab her and pull her down from the high window

"You could have fallen to your death child"

"Did you hear-"

"You're not listening to me.DO NOT EVER  sit on that high window again or I shall have it sealed"

"Fine, whatever , you're saying that like you give a damn ,I on the other hand , if I had a daughter as pretty as myself I would have crowned her as heir "Visenya said with a smug smile.

"Visenya..."

"I would pass the crown to the prettiest sibling, not letting someone as ugly as my br-"

"VISENYA TARGAR—"

"BROTHER...take the throne" she smiled at finally completing what she was about to say

"You must NOT—"

"Oh hush mother , I merely jest , I do not blame you."

"Really?"Rheanyra whispered a hint of eagerness to find out the next thing her daughter would spit.

"I blame your sight" Vi said seriousness masking her face.

"My sight?"Asked Rhaenyra confused

"Well yes, seeing as your fat ugly father's sight is failing,I wouldn't be surprised if his genes were passed onto to you—"

"THATS...enough"Rhaenyra retorted offended, Vi turned around and started walking away.

"I just do not wish to see you dead Visenya"Rhaenyra said sometime later as a bit of sadness came over her . Vi stopped waiting for her mother to tell her why he came into her room in the first place .

"Just don't miss dinner please"

"I won't" And with that her mother left her to peace.

Visenya walked toward her bathing room taking off her rope.

"Princess its still very hot-"It was too late , Visenya already sank herself in the scorching hot water without as much as a wince.

"From now on this is how I like my bathing water to be Mira"

"Whatever you wish princess"Visenya thought of correcting her but she wouldn't beg Mira to call her by her name so she just said nothing.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kings Landing or Dragonstone Vi still has that offensive humour of hers.

I know its been so long since I updated but I hardly find time now and when I find time I am too tired to write
(I'm writing this at 1 am)

Anyway , I hoped you liked it !!!

Later Dragonssss !!

TikTok:@senya_vi.ae
Intagram:@senya_vi.ae