E L E V E N

Visenya was standing at the end of the ship watching as they got closer and closer , the dragons flew overhead , leaving her to watch them in awe . Then her eye caught Vermax and Arrax , she turned around angry and  she saw her mother.

"Visenya , theres no need to worry , if your dragon egg has not hatched then something else is waiting for you" she said with a tender tone standing next to her daughter .

"Your son , my own brother makes fun of me because my egg hasn't hatch in your face and you never said anything to him"

"Visen-"

"Why'd you think?"

"Why do I think of what?"she said confused

"Why do you think their eggs ever hatched" she said full of venom

"Vi-" Rhaenyra tried to talk but she was cut of again

"What? It is a great wonder to me...they-you, all of you think me a lesser targaryen because I've got no dragon...All Viserys had was dreams ,all you have is- actually now that I really think of it you think that because your dear father has laid it all at your feet you think is that easy to claim it which another kind of dream of yours isn't it? Jace thinks he has his dragon and he is better of us dragonless , and Luce is scared of what his dear brother might think if he befriends me , but I have something they don't I have goals unlike Luke I have ambition unlike you I HAVE A MIND unlike Jace , my dreams are like of no other unlike Viserys , I have passion and you still refuse me to be heir . After all I don't really need you to name me."

"Visenya you don't talk about your family like that , and you are a child-"

"Deep down you know I'll prove you wrong , and I don't need you to send me away to some lord I will leave on my own accounts , so that I don't cause any more trouble since that is all I'm capable of" her mothers eyes widened

"Yes mother I was there"

"My daugh-"

"Keep your happiness as long as it serves you mother , in some moons it'll grow feet and run away , followed by your bloodborn kin" that was all she said as she turned her back on her and started walking the other way .

"These are not your words"her mother said and Visenya stopped in her tracks but did not bother to turn around

"How can they not be if they come out of my own mouth and my own heart" she said with a stern tone and a heart of poison. As she left her mother speechless with millions of questions.But one thing she did know well is that , that day she knew her daughter was hiding in that closet with her half bothers and sister .

A minute later Leonor approached his wife .

"She does have a tongue, and a scary look" Rhaenyra turned to look at him clearly annoyed

"Wonder where she gets it from"he continued laughing it of

"We'r here m'princess" a servant called out.

"Thank you we will attend the children in a moment"Rhaenyra called and looked at her husband

"You must te-"

"No , Leonor you know why I'm doing this , let her b-"

"Princess the the Princes Lucerys and Jacerys are asking for you"a maid travelling with them cut her off

"This matter is finished Leonor, now we must attend to our new home with full hearts" she said beginning to walk , her back turned to him.

"Except one , one heart won't be full..."she stopped but not turning back to face him and what he would continue to say

"...and it won't be ours" he said . Rhaenyra remained quiet almost as if she's hesitating but eventually she continued walking, to meet their new home.

————————————————————————————
This was it sorry for the long wait but school is draining me out and I have no time to do anything

Hope you liked it

Tiktok: senya_vi.ae
Instagram: senya_vi.ae