Aj x Niko

Aj and Niko were currently dancing infront of the beta squad with Chunkz filming. As soon as Aj felt Niko's hands on his hips he pulled away, slightly having a faint blush on his face.

"HAHHA" Aj laughed loudly and turned around and screamed into Chunkz video before Chunkz stopped recording.

"You guys do realise you can't keep it a secret forever?" Sharky said smiling. "Meh the public will put pieces together" Niko said with a wide smile on his face bending down and putting his hands around Ajs waist.

"Aye stop" Aj said turning red and started fiddling with Nikos fingers. "AWWWW DOES AJ LIKE IT WHEN NIKO FUCKS HIMMM??" Kenny screamed with the rest of the squad laughing.

Aj just turning a deeper red hiding his face in his hands. Niko peeking over his shoulder And leaning against Aj with a wide smile on his face.

2 hours later

Everyone was home doing their own things like editing for there channels , watching tiktok and messing around with each other. Niko was walking to Kennys room for his charger with Aj wrapped around him and watching his phone over Nikos shoulder. What they didn't realise was Kenny, Sharky and  Chunkz were all discussing the next yt video.

"Oh Niko there ya are with your little koala around ya too" Sharky said standing up off of Sharkys bed. "Niko stay for abit we just discussing the next video we can post." Chunkz said.

"Alright" Niko said sitting down and Aj making his place clear on his lap. Aj soon fell asleep whilst they were talking.

Short but sweet peace out