I miss you bae: Aj x Kenny

Warning: prison, violence, masachonists, Nsfw, 18+, my AU

Aj smiled, finally he was away from his boss a gang member. Since he was caught the boss wouldn't dare look for him later, since he didn't want a gang member who was easily caught.

Aj walked into his cell, he was only in prison for 3 weeks, smuggling drugs was bad. But he didn't manage to even transport it so he would only do 3 weeks in there.

He saw his dear boyfriend Kenny standing by the bars, in first position, scanning over the inmates.

"Kennyyy" Aj whined from behind the bars. He was in there alone, no one else was surprisingly in the same cell. "Hush bae" Kenny whispered back, crossing his arms. "Please baby I wanna kiss" Aj said, groaning. "Later baby." Kenny said remaining serious.

Aj grumbled, walking to his bed and sitting on it. It was inspection time, Kenny walked into Ajs cell, knowing Aj would pass.

Kenny kissed his cheek gently checking under his bed. Aj pouted still annoyed. "Come on bae don't do that" Kenny said rubbing his thigh, looking at the corners of the room, to see if they had been dusted.

"NO go away." Aj groaned, trying to be tough. "Okay baby," Kenny said, gripping Ajs chin and placing a soft kiss onto it. "There happy?" Aj smiled at his boyfriend, "I cant wait till I'm outta here" Aj said hugging Kenny and pulling him onto the bed.

"I know bae, you'll be outta here soon." Kenny hugged back, smiling at his cute boyfriend. Pulling away, "ill be back when it's night." Kenny said, getting up and locking his cell again.

Aj just lied in bed, deciding to take a nap.

Timeskip• 11 PM

Kenny unlocked Ajs cell, closing it and locking it again, hugging Aj. He was so thankful, that Kenny was the only one who had the key to his room and cell.

"Baby I missed you," Kenny said, placing kisses onto his cheeks. Aj pulled his pants down, laying his chest onto the bed, with his dick pressing into Kennys thigh.

Kenny slapped his ass, feeling Ajs dick go hard. "You love it don't you?" Aj nodded, "harder." Aj mumbled, Kenny slapping his ass again, feeling Ajs dick get even more excited.

"When your out I'm going to eat you ass out, I promise you." Kenny said, hungrily kissing Ajs butt. "Fuck yeah you should" Aj groaned, loving when Kenny left him hard, "no jerking off tonight." Kenny instructed, "you can cum from your thoughts only." Kenny said, making Aj nod eagerly knowing he could cum multiple times without touching.

Kenny pulled Ajs pants up, giving him a final kiss onto his lips, biting his bottom to make it bleed.

Hehe byee yall luv ya my dad's pissing me off. DM yalls snap I wanna have friendsss