Eat it: Aj x Kenny

Warning: ass eating, 18+, slight smut, nsfw, basically a sex chapter, lolz

Kenny slammed Aj onto the bed. Ripping his pants off. Aj moaned feeling a finger rub his ass.

Kenny used his hands to spread his but and used his tongue. Aj moaned feeling Kennys hot tongue glide against his hole. He whimpered as Kenny circled his hole. Licking further, to his slit, Aj whimpering, feeling pleasure go straight to his dick.

He sucked, feeling Aj gasp and shove his ass further into Kennys mouth. His teeth brushing against his flesh making him harder.

"K-kenny" Aj stuttered, arching his back. "Wan' ya fingers" Aj panted out. Kenny shoved 2 of his fingers in scissoring him open, listening to Aj whimper.

Kenny started hitting his prostrate, making Aj shout for Kenny to go harder. Kenny didn't bother holding back by the 4th time Aj was going to cum.

"Kenny pleaseee I can't take no more~" Aj moaned. "Seems like a slut loves this." Aj panted he heard someone open the front door.

"K-kenny someone's home~" Aj whimpered. "So? They cab watch you be a slut for me?" Kenny replied kissing his dick. Making Aj cum again.

Kenny looked down at Ajs dick, squeezing it lightly. "K-kenny please~" Aj whined, "hm fine bae" Kenny said, getting something from under the bed. "Hold your ass" Kenny demanded. Aj held his ass making it easier to see his hole.

Kenny licked it before pressing a but plug inside. "Don't take it out." Kenny said making Aj shudder.

Brooo I had wayyy more written and wattpad deleted it like wtfff