Remember that Night?: Aj x Niko

Aj was crying his eyes out, being broken up stung especially for a 2 year relationship.

2.30 AM

Aj woke up, checking the time, he threw on a hoodie, and walked out of the house, deciding to go for a drive. "Aj?" Chunkz called out, "Chunkz?" Aj replied, seeing a group of people waiting for him.

"Why are you here?" Chunkz said. "Wanted to go for a drive, Aj said walking towards his car. "Alright, stay safe." Chunkz said rubbing his head, and going to his friends. Aj pulled out of the drive way and went on the high way looking at the stars in the sky. He finally felt calm for the first time in 3 months.

"Who was that?" Kenny said shutting his car door, looking at Chunkz. "Lil bro, wanted to go for a drive." Chunkz said, starting his car up. "This late? And alone?" Sharky said. "He got broken up with 3 months ago. So he's been kinda dead silent these past months." Chunkz said, stroking his chin, pulling out of thr driveway.

Aj looked at the cars, into the darkness of the night. Blasting music, pressing a button making his sunroof open. It was a pretty humid night, he could feel himself be a bit warm.

He walked into a gas station, buying an energy drink. "£1.25." The cashier said. Aj put the money down, picking up his drink and leaving.

He opened it in the car, and pulled into a random parking lot, drinking his drink slowly looking at the night sky.

He finished half of it before deciding to drive back, and take a quick walk near the park.

He was walking around breathing in the fresh air, making his lungs feel cold. He saw a group of people. He didn't care, sipping the last of his drink he crushed it, throwing it into a bush.

"Aj!" Someone called from behind him. Aj stopped in his tracks, he turned around seeing Chunkz. "Oh." He whispered, wiping his mouth.

"Aj? Why you here?" "Got bored" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

Next day•2:27pm

Aj groaned sitting on the couch in his room. He missed his ex dearly. But he tossed that feeling away. He sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Until he got a call.

"Hello?" Aj said

"Remember that night we went for a drive at 2.30 in the morning."

"I kissed you it was pouring." Aj sang along with him.

"We held each other tight."

"Before the night was over, you looked over your shoulder" Aj sang closing his eyes.

"Oh I was doing fine." He sang continuing. "Remember that night?"

"Yes I do," Aj said smiling to himself. "Why did we break up?" Aj said, wanting to cry again, he already felt broken.

"My mum wants grandchildren. And since we are gay. I can't give her that." He spoke.

"I love you Jay." Aj said, tears running down his face. "I'm sorry." Jay said cutting the line.

Both were sad. And heartbroken but they knew they had to move on.

"Why are you answering him?" Chunkz said slamming Ajs door down. "Leave me be." Aj mumbled, wiping his tears and getting up.
"Where you going?" Chunkz followed Aj, to the living room. Aj saw Chunkz friends sitting in the living room. "Hello?! You telling me or not?!" Chunkz said, slightly annoyed.

"I'm going to my mates." Aj said, obviously lying. "Dont lie to me." Chunkz said. "Well what do you want me to tell you?" Aj spoke, coldly. "Just get out." "Fine by me" Aj said.

Timeskip•00:24 AM

Aj was walking in the park, he sat on one of the skaters ramps, laying down,and looking at the night sky. "Aj? Was your name?" Someone spoke, sitting next to him.

Aj could only see the back of his head. "Who are you?" Aj said sitting up. "Niko. Call me Niko. I know your older brother Chunkz." Niko said scooting closer to Aj.

"Okay Niko. Why you here?" Aj said, turning towards Niko. Niko hugged him, "heard you got broken up with?" Niko said, holding him close.

"Hah yeah, why do you care?" Aj said, smiling at Niko. Feeling safe with him. "You already like me?" Niko said, chuckling. "Oh shut it." Aj said, leaning on Nikos chest, giggling.

2 AM

They talked, laughed and Aj had already grown a liking to Niko, but for some reason felt his face heat up.

Niko pulled him by his wrist, Aj blushed feeling his breath on his face. "I love you" Niko whispered, kissing him.

"I love you too." Aj said after Niko pulled away, they both laughed at each other.

Hehehe cute crap ykyk