You cant escape us: Aj x Kenny, Sharky, Niko

Warning: yandere, bxb, my au, possesive, illegal, drugs,  swearing

Aj pov:

Aj was running through the forest. He finally had the chance of an escape from his 3 'boyfriends' Well thats what they called themselves. Possesive murderers. And I was there baby, they couldn't let go off.

"Babyyy?" I heard my boyfriend Sharky call out. I froze, his patience was short so he wouldn't find me straight away. After about 2 minutes he turned his flashlight the  other way and I heard his steps fade away.

I finally let go off my breath. And moved the rustling of leaves sounding louder than they ever could've been. I hid behind a big Bush. Rotten leaves covering the Bush. My feet bleeding, it wasn't a good idea to run bare foot.

3rd pov:

Ajs soft feet were definitely ruined the flesh having all sorts of cuts. "Kitty!" I heard Niko yell finding me. I gasped, scrambling to my feet and running. About 30 seconds he caught up to me, pulling me from behind into his arms. "Hm my kitty I missed you" he cooed feeling my waist.

Aj I could hear the exhaustion in his voice. 'This is my chance!' Aj ripped his hands away, running avoiding every tree. Pain flooding through his feet.

"KITTY!" Niko shouted sprinting after me. I ran faster, gasping for air, until I hit my head against something. I looked up to see my third boyfriend Kenny. I had pure fear and horror in my eyes.

He quickly picked me up, I winced at the pain in my feet. "Puppppyyy" Kenny cooed at me, rubbing his face against my neck. All I could do was pant from exhaustion filling my body. All I wanted was this to be a dream.

"Baby," Sharky spoke placing a kiss on my neck. "Kitty thought he could get away." Niko purred, hungrily kissing my lips, all I could do was cry, tears falling from my eyes.

"Awww babyyy your so cute when you cryyy" Sharky said smiling with a dark aura around his eyes.

Kenny carried me to the car, kissing me on my necks, leaving marks.

"Baby, you'll get a punishment tomorrow " Sharky said looking at the road. "Puppy behave" Aj shuddered at there words, scared but excitement filled his mind.

Stockholm syndrome was sitting in already.