Makeout: Aj x Sharky

Warnings: manipulation, possessive, nsfw

The beta squad house threw a party. Songs and drunk people dancing and having a good time. Aj was sat down next to Johnny with Sharky inside the bathroom.

"How's Sharky?" Johnny asked. "Hm good. Just a bit jealous sometimes." Aj said shrugging his shoulder, drinking his drink. "Hm I see his eyes bro he's bare mad when someone hits on you" Johnny replied, smiling. Aj chuckled, "just his nature" Aj smiled at Johnny, feeling light headed.

Sharky came from behind Aj, wrapping his hands around Ajs shoulders. "Hey babe" Sharky said, taking a sip of his drink, and pressing his lips against Ajs kissing him roughly. Making Aj swallow his drink. "I fucking love it when you do that" Aj muttered breathlessly.

"Johnny!" A girl yelled. "Coming!" Johnny yelled back, getting up from the couch. Sharky jumped over the couch sitting next to Aj. He man spreaded making Aj face him with his dick against Sharky thigh.

"Bae your so cute" Sharky muttered kissing Ajs lips. Aj smiled, pressing his body into Sharkys muscles into his thighs. Making Aj whimper. "Your always so horny when your drunk" Sharky whispered into Ajs ear.

Aj nodded in agreement, leaning his head into Sharkys neck, smelling his scent. "You smell so good, bae" Aj slurred out, wrapping his hands around Sharkys back, pressing his body's against Sharkys.

They began making out infront of the beta squad and their boyfriend/girlfriends not giving a shit who saw or remember that. Aj panted, Sharky stuffed his tongue into Ajs mouth circling his tongue.

Leaving Aj breathless, feeling hot and flustered. Sharky rested his hands onto Ajs neck, deepening the kiss.

Broo hot make out sessions sound so good. I can't wait till I'm fucking married. Lolz