Meeting The Brothers

"Come on Alexis." April says as Alexis follows her outside.

"I'm coming. I still don't get why we have to be out so late." Alexis says as she and April stop near April's scooter.

"You know why. News never sleeps." April says as she puts her bag down near her scooter.

"Maybe it doesn't but I do." Alexis says as she yawns.

"It's not that bad. We won't be out for more than two hours then you can go back to sleep." April says before she and Alexis scream as something hits April's helmet.

"What the heck was that?" Alexis asks in alarm before April pulls a ninja star out of her helmet.

"A ninja star!? Hey! You on the roof! You just hit me in the head with a ninja star!" April shouts as she and Alexis see four people on a nearby roof.

"Are you people crazy!? Who plays with ninja stars?" Alexis asks angrily.

"No! Don't side bar!" April shouts as the four people talk to each other.

"April!" Alexis say as she and April see April's scooter being stolen.

"No! Hey!" April shouts as she and Alexis try to run after the guy only to get caught in the traffic.

"April come on!" Alexis shouts as she and April manage to get out of the traffic and follow after the four people as they chase after the guy stealing the scooter.

"I think they went in here." April says as she and Alexis follow the group down an alley and toward an old building with a garage before lifting the garage door open.

"Oh that was not an easy lift." Alexis says as she puts the door down after she and April go inside.

"Hello? My sister and I are unarmed non combatants here for my scooter. Whoa! Y'all got your butts whooped." April says before she and Alexis see the men inside got their butts handed to them.

"No kidding." Alexis says as she and April look around cautiously.

"This is really not how I thought this night was gonna go. Wait. Where did you guys go?" April asks before she and Alexis hear something drop and see the four people hiding behind some stuff in the shadows.

"Uh you guys know we can see you right? Come out." Alexis says.

"I won't make a big deal about the ninja star okay? You got my scooter back so I feel um that's square. Um..." April says.

"Donnie you go out first. You're the most inviting." One of the people says as the people shuffle around in the shadows.

"Okay I get the huddle but the longer you lurk in the shadows the more sus it gets every second." April says.

"Yeah I have to agree with my sister. We won't hurt you so just come out. We can talk about this calmly if you guys are willing to do the same." Alexis says kindly.

"She said we're sus! That is not good." One of the people says.

"Yeah and now it's like double sus to be whispering about-" April then gets cut off by one of the people being used into the light to reveal they are four human sized turtles with weapons.