Rescuing The Turtles

"Boys? You've come home? You forgive me? My surprise party worked?" A voice says revealing to be a giant rat as he then spots Alexis and April as they come into the brothers home.

"Hello." Alexis says nervously.

"Get back! I'll bite you!" The rat says as he backs away.

"Hey Mr. Rat Man. I'm April and this is my sister Alexis." April says nervously.

"Listen we come in peace. We mean you no harm. We give you our word on that." Alexis says.

"We're friends with your sons. And right now they're in trouble." April says.

"And how exactly can I know I can trust two humans. You're the reason we stay down here." The rat says.

"Will you trust a fellow outsider then?" Alexis asks as she shifts to wolf form.

"You're a mutant?" The rat asks confusedly.

"No. I'm a wolf shifter. I was born a wolf with the ability to take a human form. I was an orphan who was taken in by April and her mother. I can tell you personally that not all humans are bad and they are capable of change. You just have to give them the chance. But that isn't important. We need your help. Please." Alexis says pleadingly as the rat looks at her.

*Timeskip*

"Listen I'd be a pretty big jerk if I didn't at least try to get your dad to come help." April says as she and Alexis in wolf form come crawling out of a vent as they see Splinter has saved the brothers.

"April!" Leonardo shouts happily.

"I did not see that coming!" Donatello shouts happily as he and the brothers come running over to Alexis and April.

"Alexis! You came with her!" Michelangelo says as he hugs Alexis causing her to smile at him and blush.

"Alexis? Mikey I'm pretty sure that's a dog." Raphael says as he looks at Alexis.

"Not a dog Raph. I'm a wolf shifter." Alexis says as she smiles.

"You can turn into a wolf? That is so cool!" Michelangelo says excitedly.

"Mikey you knew about this?" Leonardo asks as he looks at Michelangelo.

"Yeah. We kinda hung out after we first ran into Alexis and April. she trusted me enough to tell me." Michelangelo says.

"Which is a huge surprise considering Alexis never told anyone else that but me and my mom. And well your dad now." April says as she smiles.

"This human and wolf shifter told me you lied to me. What happened? What have you been doing? Wait a minute. What is this machine? Does that say milking machine? See? I told you! They milked you!" Splinter says angrily.

"Now I actually may puke." April says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Boys you left the sewers and got milked. You helped some evil fly man create a machine that's gonna destroy the world and kill the only good humans April and Alexis. So we're gonna clean up your mess then go home and stay there forever okay?" Splinter asks angrily.

"What about April's story?" Leonardo asks.

"Forget the story. April, Alexis go home. It's over okay? There's only one way for you to be safe and happy and that's listening to me. Let's go." Splinter says angrily.

*Timeskip*

"Sorry we couldn't help you get prom uncanceled." Leonardo says as the group is walking down the stairs outside.

"And I'm sorry we won't have the chance to hang out again. I wish we could." Michelangelo says as he looks sadly at Alexis.

"I wish we could too. But it's alright. We'll still have the memory right? And it was pretty fun while it was lasted huh?" Alexis asks as she looks at Michelangelo with a soft smile.

"Right. And yeah. It was." Michelangelo says as he smiles softly at Alexis.

"And it's okay about prom. Seeing you guys make so many mistakes just to get people to like you made me realize I was definitely doing this for the wrong reason." April says as she and Alexis walk away from the brothers and see the scooter has a flat tire.

"Oh well this is just nice." Alexis says before she and April see two police back ups show up on motorcycles before they run inside the building.

"Alexis are you with me?" April asks as she looks at alexis.

"Yeah. No way I'm letting them do this alone again." Alexis says as she looks at the motorcycles before looking at April.

"Me either. Come on." April says as she and Alexis head for the motorcycles.