Not Just A Friend

"Guys!" Alexis shouts as she and April go running over to the brothers as kids crowd around them as they come inside for their first day of school.

"Hey April, Alexis." Leonardo says.

"Hey guys. We're so glad you made it. Are you excited?" Alexis asks.

"You know it." Michelangelo says.

"Great. So let us show you around." April says as the boys walk off with her and Alexis.

*Timeskip Three Weeks*

"Hey Alexis I'll see you later. Leo and I are gonna try to go get some juicy scoops for the news. So I'll see you at home." April says as she and Alexis are walking on the sidewalk after school.

"Sounds good April. Bye." Alexis says.

"Bye." April says as she runs off.

"Hey Alexis wait up!" A voice shouts revealing to be Michelangelo as he comes running up.

"Oh hey Michelangelo." Alexis says as Michelangelo begins walking beside Alexis.

"Care for some company while you walk?" Michelangelo asks curiously.

"Not at all. I like your company." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I like yours too." Michelangelo says as he smiles shyly.

"So how's school been for you? Is it everything you wanted?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah. It's amazing! But I do wish we had more classes together. I miss hanging with you sometimes." Michelangelo says as he looks at Alexis.

"Aww. I miss hanging with you too." Alexis says as she looks at Michelangelo.

"So do you wanna maybe hang out now?" Michelangelo asks curiously.

"Sure. I got nothing planned. So the park like usual?" Alexis asks.

"Of course. As always." Michelangelo says happily.

"Let's go then." Alexis says happily.

*Timeskip*

"It feels great to be at the park. So calm and relaxing." Alexis says happily as she and Michelangelo are in the park near the pond.

"Yeah. It is..." Michelangelo says as he looks down slightly.

"Mikey you okay? You look like something's bothering you." Alexis says as she looks at Michelangelo concernedly.

"Well that's because I lied." Michelangelo says as he looks at Alexis.

"What?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"I lied about why I wanted to come here with you. I didn't come here to want to hang out. I came because I wanted to talk to you about something." Michelangelo says shyly.

"You did? What?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Well I've been thinking and I was wanting to know if you would be interested in going on a date with me?" Michelangelo asks curiously while blushing.

"Going on a date with you?"

"Yeah. I like you Alexis. A lot. I have since we met. And ever since I got to know you more I've come to like you even more." Michelangelo says as he smiles while blushing.

"You have?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah. Listen I get it if you don't want to go on a date. I mean I am a mutant after all." Michelangelo says as he looks down.

"Michelangelo that doesn't matter to me. I mean I'm not exactly human myself. But you being a turtle or a mutant doesn't matter to me. All that matters is that you be yourself. That's all I want." Alexis says as she smiles softly causing Michelangelo to look at her.

"Really?" Michelangelo asks happily.

"Yes." Alexis says as she nods happily.

"So you won't mind if I do this then?" Michelangelo asks as he smiles before kissing Alexis causing her to blush before kissing back as the two then pull away.

"Not at all." Alexis says happily.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that. You look so adorable when you blush." Michelangelo says as he smiles happily.

"You're not so bad looking yourself when you smile like that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So is that a yes then on the date?" Michelangelo asks curiously.

"Yes. I'd love to go on a date with you." Alexis says as she nods.

"How does dinner sound? I know this great place to get some pizza. Or we can get something else if you want." Michelangelo says happily.

"Pizza sounds fine. I only ask that it's just the two of us. I'd rather people not crowd us all evening because of where you and your brothers saved the city. I think it's great that you did but still I'd like our date to be about the two of us." Alexis says as she smiles.

"No worries. I have no problem with that. I want it to be just us too." Michelangelo says as he smiles.

"Good." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So you wanna walk around the park for a while?" Michelangelo asks curiously.

"I'd love that." Alexis says happily as she and Michelangelo begin walking around the park.