Save The City

"Uh April what is that?" Alexis asks as she and April come to a stop seeing a giant mutated creature.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." April says.

"Call the boys. Now!" Alexis says before April calls Donatello and puts him on speaker as he picks up.

"Hello?" Donatello asks.

"Hey! What are we looking at? What happened to the whole stopping Superfly thing? Are we not doing that or what's up?" April asks.

"So much has changed since we last spoke." Donatello says.

"Yeah! We can tell!" Alexis says.

"There's a lot to catch up on okay? But first do you maybe know any ways we might be able to stop that thing?" Leonardo says.

"Well I might have an idea. Meet us at the leg of the thing we're all looking at." April says as she and Alexis get going.

*Timeskip*

"New York, New York! I'm here baby!" Superfly says as the group finds him in the city destroying buildings.

"Okay let's go. Eye of the tiger." Raphael says as he prepares to shoot Superfly with a mutagen gun April gave him before he fires it and hits Superfly in the leg.

"We did it. It's working." Donatello says.

"That's it right?" Raphael asks.

"That's it? One little horse. I don't need that horse." Superfly says as one little horse comes off his leg before he throws a huge truck at the group causing everyone to scatter as it hits the ground and explodes.

"Oh man this helmet was a good investment." April says as Alexis helps her up.

"April look." Alexis says as she and April see the news is bashing the brothers.

"Not on our watch. come on." April says as she and Alexis run into the news station across the street.

*Timeskip*

"Okay not great. Not great at all. Very bad." April says as she and Alexis is running through the building seeing the damage Superfly is causing.

"Come on guys. Keep fighting." Alexis says worriedly.

"Keeping rolling! We got the real story! April O'Neil Here and..." April says as she and Alexis get into the news room before April gets in front of the camera.

"It's okay. Just breath and keep going." Alexis says as she looks at April from the sidelines.

"April O'Neil here reporting live with new and confirmed information. A fly monster is attacking the city. But the turtle teens along with the rat, warthog, stingray, crocodile, bat, frog, lizard and cockroach lady are in fact fighting against the monster in an attempt to save New York. The giant monster is bad but the mutants you see here are in fact good!" April says before she throws up.

"Okay, okay April. Just take a breath and sip some water." Alexis says as she brings April a cup of water before April drinks it and begins breathing more calmly.

"Thanks sis. Okay as I was saying. Those turtles are not the bad guys!" April says as Alexis sits down with her.

"My sister is right. They've been fighting all night to save us. And they're not men. They're teenagers!" Alexis says.

"And they're fighting against the giant monster. My sister and I have the whole story." April says.

*Timeskip*

"April look!" Alexis says happily as she and April go out with the news team and see the boys have defeated Superfly and are now being cheered for by the people.

"Again we are reporting live with footage of the mutant hero turtles who saved New York in a story broken by... Wait. What did you say your names were?" The news reporter woman asks.

"April O'Neil and Alexis Hathaway. That's April O-apostrophe-Neil. Not Puke Girl. And if you ever call me Puke Girl bite me. Because I did it! Yeah! Whoo!" April shouts happily while Alexis looks over at Michelangelo and smiles happily before clapping and cheering along with the crowd.