A first...

A/N: Penelope's POV unless said otherwise!

There was something about this whole story which was annoying. First off, I knew who I was. I was Penelope Eckhart an adopted daughter of Duke Eckhart. Simply put, I was a replacement for his real daughter which he lost but the so called brothers I have are quite something. Then this whole treatment that I am getting was also something else. Don't get me wrong, I loved this character in the game but being her is something entirely different! 

Let's rewind for a second!

I was playing this popular game where Ivonne and Penelope were both routes for the main character I could play in the game. I did Ivonnes route and it was quite pretty and nice and really flowery. No one was really on to her to kill her or anything at all. Since the story was so nice, I decided to do the hard version and play Penelope as well. At first I got annoyed how she was treated and how she acted but soon I started to feel with her. Her family hated her or that is how I felt, then she had nearly everywhere someone she pissed off due to them bullying her and so on. *sigh* It is a really nice game if not for the fact that how I chose to act as her in the game got me killed each and every time! What should I say, I am not one who would let myself get bullied at all! 

Now back to where I am right now.... as one might have guessed, I am stuck in Penelopes body and I have zero idea how this happened. All I know is that it's been already a day and so far, I just had one maid treating me as dirt. For now, I decided not to do anything since I wanted to see if this was all just a bad dream but it just felt real. Everything around me felt real. The rooten food I was getting served, the needles pricks as well as the bad treatment. I may be an Eckhart in name but I was certainly not one at all.

What in the...

I really am getting pissed at this!

Why is she enduring such treatment... wait!

Why am I even doing this?

This is insane!

I know as long as I have the name Eckhart, I'll be domed!

Why am I still sticking around here?

This is sheer lunacy!

I was looking out of the window this morning as I waited for my dear maid to come in and serve me my food. For now I found out there were choices I had to chose and couldn't act on my own. Well that was until I just switched it off. I mean it basically gave me the option to do that after I ate the rotten food yesterday. It seemed as if eating it in silence was the right decision. I will never forget that feeling in my mouth ever again!

So what was I doing right now?

Well I was thinking of how to get kicked out by the duke without getting killed at all. First off, I had enough with the food, so I would defintielly go to the kitchen and get myself something. I was not a noble nor a commoner before I came into the body of Penelope. I was just a normal citizen so of course I knew how to cook some meals and not starv to death!

I wonder if I should ask for the kicthen direction or simply get out and try finding it on my own...

I would go for the second option but this place is huge if I remember correctly....

I hate to ask the maid.

I also don't want to through a fit here since that gets me killed each and every time..... still gonna screw with them all!

Poor Penelope had to eat this!

I know what it means to starve since I was an orphan as well... which is why I can feel with the origninal Penelope... she just wants to be recognicezed. A simple prais would be it for sure!

....

Poor girl....

Though I do am currious about one thing... 

Now is definitely not a good timing to test it out though... it will get me killed for sure!

Me: *sigh*

A knock got me out of my train of thoughts and when I looked at the direction, my maid entered the room. Once again I could see the food in her hands and I really could only just look at it and remember the food I ate yesterday. I wanted to gag but this was definitelly not the right timing for this.

Alright... you really wanna have it this way?

Sure...

Why not?

Just wait and see!

I had enough of this treatment!

For Penelope's sake, I won't tolerate this at all!

She did and got herself killed after all! I may as well fight back and get down fairly with it as well!