Over dramatic... much!

Honestly one should think that the carriage ride would be better than just awkwardness between me and my brother. I didn't even know why he wanted to come with me. Though the more important matter was that I will go to Winter with my brother now and I will offically make him search for Ivonne. On that matter I would tell him that the handkerchief which was for sure Winters was also returned as this would be for sure the favor the kid gave me. Of course I knew the meaning behind the handkarchief and I was in no possition to not accept it at all. After all, I needed it more than anyone else as well. My entire situation was a bit more dire.

Derrick: Where are we going?

Me: A shop.

Derrick: I would like to give the coachman some instruction further than going to the city.

Me: We will walk from the center.

Derrick: Walk?

Me: Yes. Do you have a problem with that?

Derrick: Did you forget what the doctor said to you?

Me: And did you forget that I am not part of your family, young Duke. So I would appreciate it that you could actually leave me alone.

It was definitelly not the best thing to do but there was no way I could actually leave him to know the truth. Anyone would have thought that I was crazy if I would have told them that I was not the true Penelope and I could use magic. Well for the first one for sure and for the second one, they would have probably killed me. Either way, the outcome doesn't really look good for me at all.

Derrick: ....

After I did say that to Derrick, he decided to just look at me and don't say any further word at all. Of course that didn't mean he would leave me alone at all. In fact he was still following me after we got out of the carriage and went our way to winters shop. It was there that I knocked on the door and got inside and showed him his handkerchief while pretending to play with it around.

Me: Greetings. I came here for a job that I need done with utmost priority.

Winter: How can I help you?

This magician was wearing his usual suit and that rabbit mask he was described and has on in the game. For me this was just a sign that I got the right person. As for my brother he didn't liked that at all. I could sense how much on the offense he was. If I didn't know it better my brother was ready to strike any moment and actually fight Winter but that would be more than foolish of him.

Me: Ivonne Eckhart, find her for me.

I could hear the gasp coming from the man behind me as I mentioned that name to a stranger. It was definitely not something I should have said just like that to anyone since it was openly known that I didn't wanted her to appear back. Well Penelope did for sure since she wanted to be loved in this family but as for me, I couldn't wish for anything better than that.

Me: If you find her than can you send her back home to the Eckhart mansion.

Another gasp coming from behind me and this was really going a bit overboard. Why was he reacting this much. This was definitelly over the top being dramatic about everything. How could he even think that I would definitely hurt her. How could he do that? I am a human being as well. I would never hurt her.

Winter: Is there anything that will help me in finding her?

Me: She will have pink hair similiar to mine and blue eyes. No one should have them around.

Winter: That will help a lot.

Me: Tell me how much this would cost.

Winter: I will when I find her since there is a chance that I will not be able to do that.

Me: Alright. 

Since I consider this all done, I looked at my brother and nodded to him to call a carriage over here so we could leave. Thankfully he did get the hint and got out of the room leaving me and Winter alone for a couple of minutes. This was enough for us to talk about something else.