No chance of escape... plan B!

A couple of days has passed and since I did kinda locked and barricaded my room, I was assigned to the guest room and I decided not to leave the room at all. The butler would come every now and then and ask me if I needed something but I successfully ignored him till the man accepted defeat. Then there were my brothers who would come over and start to talk but since I was not cooperating they would soon leave again. It seemed as if talking to them did work but it was too late not. If the real Penelope would have seen this, she would have been happy but not me. I didn't care about them at all.

I really thought he would leave me alone so I could get out of this shit show of a circus inside a house....

Oh well this just means I need to do something else.

I can't run right now.... but I can still walk... well I shouldn't but I still can.

I can visit Winter... no it is time to visit the man. 

He is the only one who could help me out of this situation right now.

Me: *sigh* 

I slowly stood up from my seat at the window and started walking with a crutche supporting me. It was annoying to walk like this but there was really nothing bad about it other than me being stupid and I was cursing myself for thinking a sprain was just something simple. Let's say I have learned my thing or two.

Slowly but surely, I made my way across the room and then opened the door to see a guard there. Never did I leave me room so far and I haven't for sure put up guards here around. 

Guard: Call Master Derrik.

Guard 2: On my way. 

Guard: Miss Pene-

Me: Stop acting, I know you don't want to be here. It's obvious by how awkward you are.

Once again, I ignored the guard and started walking off. However the other guard was definitely faster to get my brother than me being able to actually leave the floor and get down to the very first one. This guest room was on the second floor and I did had to get down so I could get out after all.

Derrick: What are you doing Penelope?

Me: Going for a walk, or am I a prisoner now as well besides being an expensive pet.

Derrick: .... *sigh* you may leave.

The guards bowed to him before Derrick was walking right next to me. He was not touching me and also not offering it to me. I could tell by the last time how I did lash out on to him that I didn't wanted to be touched, that he was still considering that. In fact he did try to reach out but stopped himself while doing so.

Derrick: Where are you going?

Me: To the city. I want to visit a shop.

Derrick: Now? We can call the man over.

Me: No need for this, I should do some excercise after all as well.

Derrick: ....

Me: ... why are you following me Young Duke?

Derrick: If you are already going without a guard, then I will be your guard for today.

Me: Do what you want.

This couldn't really be any worse. Hey at least he was not that insulting to me anymore. Still being in his presence was just awkward and felt heavy. Who would have thought that this would happen? Ah yeah, everyone with a normal common sense at least. Was this maybe his way of making up what he did wrong? Or did he finally see what he did wrong and how much they did torture me?

I decided to leave it be and focuse on going on and on until I really felt tired walking down the stairs. It was hard walking on a crutche down the stairs. Walking was somehow managable but these stairs with heels and a crutche? Yeah no, that is a death sentence for sure. 

Derrick: Pardon me....

In the end Derrick noticed my struggel and came in to help me down. He picked me up and carried me down the stairs even out the front door and placed me in a carriage which we always had ready to go.

Me: Thanks.

Derrick: Your welcome.