Finally an end to the misery

The moment I finished my spell, I released a very powerulf spell which was once said that a god even created. It was a very powerful one and in fact it was so powerful that it would enlighten the whole cave for a split second and blind everyone. When it ended, I could barely feel my own body as I was standing there completly exhausted. I also immediately felt something runninf down from my noise. It was blood dripping down as I had just exhausted this body to a point where it was live threatening to me. Soon after I saw the small blood drops on the ground, I started coughing as well and I felt it in my mouth and could see it on my hand as I covered my mouth. I was coughing blood out.

This seemed to be too much for this body...

Well at least it did the trick.

Now I just have to hold on till I would get out of this cave.

I looked at Ivonne on the ground where there was no element of this weird magic around her. For the very first time I felt no trace of magic on her at all. Her family rushed towards her from behind me in a matter of second because she was laying on the ground. Meanwhile I was the one who could barely stand. 

Winter: Careful there...

Me: Thanks...

Winter was the one catching me up and it seemed as if all the others either escaped or Winter freed my brothers and dealt with them. I really didn't care what happened.

Me: Can you get us out here? 

Winter: Of course.

Winter did what I asked but once we got out, we found ourselves in front of his shop again. It seemed as if he himself didn't know where we were and used the last location he knew we disappeared. Can't really blame him. I also didn't know where we were besides it being a cave.

Me: It's finally over....

Winter: Yes...

Me: One last favor... please catch me.....

I was glad that everything was over and since my body was pushing me so hard, I finally gave in and collapsed on the spot.

.

.

.

A couple of days later, I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I never saw this room before nor did I recognize it at all. When I woke up, I was also all alone but it felt peacful here.

Where am I?

Did I sleep soo long?

No...

I don't believe that I slept soo long to have forgotten my own rooms ceiling...

I must be senile if I would forget that much!

I was a bit cofused but when I heard a knock and then the small creeking of the door, I could see Pennel there. The butler froze at the door when we looked each other into the eyes and then he bolted out and left the door open. I really couldn't say what this was all about but later the whole family came storming in and Ivonne was there as well. She was the first to come running and then tackle me while hugging me. Actually it was quite hard to breath with her hugging me this hard!

Reynold: Ivonne, you are about to chocke her to death.

Ivonne: Stop saying that brother!

Reynold: Just look at her.

Derrick: She need some space. So please.

Ivonne: No.

Duke: Ivonne, please leave Penelope alone for a second... in fact can you wait outside for a bit.

Ivonne: But!

Duke: We have something important to discuss.

Ivonne: Alright....

This girl went out of the room but she looked soo defleated meanwhile she was soo jumpy and full of energy when she tackled me into a hug. For me this was all just surprising and I didn't wanted anything to do with them at all. Now that she was back, I knew that the story would continue in a good way and that meant for me that it was time to leave.

Once we were alone, the duke finally started talking.

Duke: Thanks for bringing Ivonne back to us.

Me: ....

Duke: .... you still don't want to stay with us, do you?

Me: Yeah, I don't want to be even near the Eckhart family.

Duke: *sigh* I hoped you had changed your mind but there is nothing I could do about this. 

Derrick: Just know that you will always have a place to return to.

Me: No need for that.

Reynold: Just accept it.

Duke: You might not know this but we are currently in the countryside at our family vacation house. This one is the closest to Marquessate Verdandi. He insisted that you be brought to this house.

Me: I see....

Duke: Don't worry, I have already arranged everything and this house now belongs to you. I will also leave Pennel here in charge for everything as well as send money over to take care of everything you need. We will forever be thankful to you.

Me: .... thanks...

There was honestly no need to refuse such a gift. I needed a place to sleep and I needed money to live as for Winter wanting to be close to me. Well let's just say I had a hunch as of why. I was after all a wizard and had just done something insane. Of course I was not about to teach him anything I knew but I would be there to listen to anything he had to say for sure. 

This was what I wanted and hoped from the start. It felt soo good that I finally could have my peace and live in quiteness. I didn't need a lavish live. I also didn't needed banquets or anything like that. Jewelries and dresses were nice but it was enough to have something simple.

After my father left, I finally felt at piece and I knew I could start over again. This time I would do something with this life and with my name.

Alright!

Let's go and do some science!

I'll open up a shop with my name on it. 

It will be the best shop for any noble as well as common lady. 

I don't want to focus on the upper man only.

I want to make soap, parfumes, shampoos and everything a lady needs for everyone to enjoy.

Of course bathboombs and conditioners should be there too....

UHHH There will be soo much to try out.

Better get to do my work!

Sooner or later, I will change the mad dogs reputation! 

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this book and I hoped you enjoyed it as well... I at least did soo much that I've decided to do more of this one!