My escape!

I totally didn't think this through at all. I mean I basically just grabbed the bed sheet and the curtain and made a knock as well as some dresses, threw them out the window and decided to climb down and then jump. Well that loud thumb that followed was more than just an idicator that something happened. I could even hear the freaking out from behind the door of my room while I was on the ground sitting there thinking that it hurt way more to jump down than I thought. Yes, I was definitelly mad when I jumped cause that seriously just hurt but oh well what happened happened and it isn't as if I could change something now. I did jump and I did escape so I did kinda accomplish what I wanted.

Reminder to myself... never do this again.

This was a stupid idea.

But I got out... successfully.... or not...

Some more commotion could be heard and all of the sudden some guards came around and saw me on the ground.

Guard: What are you doing here?

Me: Oh just laying and taking in the sun. Never heard that sun is healthy for the mind?

I decided to continue playing the mad dog since everyone always called me like that. It was fun but also tirying from time to times as well. Right now it was more of a sarcasm since it was clear that I had just jumped down from that window for sure. There were some clothes hanging out of my window and then there was me on the ground sitting there because my ankle hurt really badly. I might have broken it but I didn't think about that earlier at all.

Don't really know when but apparently one of the guards had alarmed the duke and the rest up there because Derrick came running around the corner first and was shocked when he saw me on the ground. There was no anger on his face though it was just shock and was this sympathy that I saw right there? Oh please, that bitch had no right for that at all. Next up was Reynold, the duke and the butler to come running around the corner seeing me there.

Me: Hi there.

That was all I said while waving and smiling at them.

Reynold: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!

Me: Sunbasking.

Reynold: Did you just-

Me: Oh so you are not blind at all! Congrats!

I was still smiling at them while I decided to close my eyes and luck up to the sun now. Since there was really no way to escape this situation might as well do the most out of it as well.

Duke: Pennel, call a doctor immediately.

Me: Don't mind me.

Duke: Nonsense! 

Me: Please, I really don't need a doctor.

Derrick: Are you insane? You just jumped and could have broken your ankle! You need a doctor. Now stop playing around Penelope.

Me: Oh sorry to have bothered and taken up soo much of your precious time young Duke. It was after all you all who told me to live like a dead rat.

When I said that out loud, I could hear some grasps but that was really it before someone picked me up. It was my own brother Derrick who did that and before I really knew what was going on, I did try to fight him back and not only that but I also slapped him in order for the man to let me down. He still didn't drop me at all and I had to give up. My tantrum was indeed childish but it was just me who didn't wanted to see anyone of them and yet I was put down in the main living rooms couch and had to listen to what they had to say. Oh wow, I could see that this was about to come sooner or later but I didn't thought that they would act this much out of their characters. Honestly, I thought that they would have let me do as I please till the end.

Me: *sigh*

Derrick: Never do this again.

Me: Then take the name Eckhart back.

A heavy silence came over all of them. I kinda did just shoot out what I wanted without holding back since I was pissed and tired. That pain in the ankle was definitely not good but I was also kinda thinking it was either a really bad bruise as well as sprained or it was indeed broken. Anyways I could feel the pain and it was not that nice besides I did had some cuts on my hands from the fall as well. Soo I was not in a mood to play around with them all.

 Soo I was not in a mood to play around with them all