ONE

-----------------------------------

Gyuvin,a Korean Actor/Model in the present had a quite rough childhood.His parents left him after they had him.The only one that helped him grow was his Grandfather.His grandpa was Chinese so he had to go to China when was just months old.He grew up in the rural villages there.

Ricky,a normal resident at the villages had the chance to go to the city with his dad but he refused.He felt like the place in which he lived now was a lot more better than the crowded cities.

One day,when ricky was just 1 year old,his mom had distributed some home made pickles in the villages in celebration of his birthday.She couldn't organize a party because she wasnt capable of doing much work.
She had a last home to go to,She knocked and waited.Then turned up an old man with a baby in his hands.

She greeted the old man and he told her to come over but she hesitantly refused telling him that she has a baby to take care of.She handed him the pickled and was too immersed in the baby.

"May I ask what's his name?He looks cute."She said while pinching the baby's cheek a little.

"His name is Kim Gyuvin.I forgot to ask too,you said you had a baby too right?What's his name?"

"Ah,his name is Shen Ricky.Is Gyuvin not from around here?"

"No no,He's from Korea.He just lives with me now."

"He's very cute!Oh!and can I make a request?You don't have to agree it if you don't want to"

"Go for it."

"Can my baby ricky play with Gyuvin?Ricky bothers me a lot and I'm not strong enough now..im always busy in my work."

"Yeah sure!Why not?It will be easier for me too since they will get distracted and not cry too much."

She nods and tells the grandpa goodbye before retreating to her house.She feels somewhat relieved and has a hope that they will get along.
She was right.Before going to work the next day,She had left Ricky in the hands of the Grandpa.He seems kind.

For the whole day,they both played with each other despite not being able to talk.It seemed like they really enjoyed being with each other.Ofcourse they cried once or twice,for food but otherwise it was peaceful.The grandpa never felt so relaxed in his whole life.

Ricky's mother arrived late at night,when ricky and gyuvin were sleeping with each other.They were literally glued to one another.The Grandpa invited her in to see the kids and when she came in,she smiled seeing the kids get along so well.

From that day on,She started to leave them together with the Grandpa.They got their voices at the same time.The grandpa and the mother were overjoyed at that time.They ate,drank,slept and played together until they were both 10.

While playing,Gyuvin's Grandpa came to him and told Ricky that he will be back,taking him away.While Ricky was inside his house,they left packing his bags.Ricky thought he was done playing with Gyuvin for a day but from that day on,he never saw Gyuvin again.It was very hard for him.He didn't have any friends,even at that age.

He didn't know where Gyuvin went but one thing he knew was that he would come back.Every day,Every month,Every year,he waited and waited.He never came back.He sometimes cried thinking of it.How can someone take away someone precious to you??

Gyuvin,on the other hand went to Korea and studied in a prestigious school.He was now a rich kid.Due to him studying too much and doing household works,he forgot about Ricky.Completely.

This went for about another 10 years until something happened.Gyuvin was already 20,studying in a uni when his father told him to take care of his business.He was pressuring him too much at he point that he went home,packed his bags,got into his car and drove off to the airport.He made sure nobody knew anything.It was too frustrating for him to even stay another day.He could hear his father calling him but he just turned off his phone.

When he arrived at the airport,he saw someone familiar but couldn't recognize who it was.He just brushed it off and went to his flight.After he arrived,he got off and went to the exit.He called a taxi and got in,telling the taxi driver the direction of his house.The taxi driver patiently followed the directions and managed to squeeze in a very small route.

It was pouring at night.Gyuvin gave the taxi driver some extra money and went inside the house that he hadn't seen for years.Everything was wrapped up in a poster like paper and it was very clean.He wondered about how the house could stay clean even if nobody lived there and there it was.The thought of a ghost.He got creeped out but he didn't take it into his mind.He just took all the covers off,the house looking brand new again.

He was exhausted and slept there without throwing away the plastics which had covered the furniture.He slept the night peacefully,until at 5am in the morning,he felt someone opening his door.His eyes widen.It was still dark as all of his curtains were closed and no lights were open.He saw a tall slender figure in the shadows.

(Bro's gonna get jumpscared☠️)