THREE

He would up with tears dropping down from his eyes.He never thought he would dream about someone like this.In fact,he had never dreamt about anyone before.It was his first dream with a human.Otherwise his dream would just be nature and fantasy stuff.

He dreamt about Gyuvin having an accident and Ricky losing him.Oh how he wished to wipe that dream off.He wished that the dream never even came to him the first place.He wouldn't even have slept if he knew that this dream was happening.He woke up sweating and the first time he did was get off of bed and look towards the direction where he saw Gyuvin's house's roof in a distance.Then,he got off to go to work.

Gyuvin,who is actually a morning person was having his tea at the top of his house with the calm cold breeze.It was about to rain that day so he thought to enjoy the chill weather.He boiled his tea and went outside looking around to neighborhood to see some workers going to work with their hats on so that they don't get wet and their kids also jumping around with excitement that they were going to the farm in the rain.

Suddenly,Gyuvin gets a call.It was obviously from his dad to shout at him again so he didn't receive it.He just ignored it,switched off his phone and kept sipping on his tea.

After he was done with his tea,it started raining but he liked the rain.He went in,grabbed an umbrella and went downstairs and outside for a walk in the rain in order to not get sick.By the time he went out,it was already 7am.The time where Ricky starts working too.

Gyuvin passed a lot of farmers.He actually knew some of them as his grandpa was a very social person and he would introduce them to him.Whenever he saw them,he would either wave or invite them to a talk.Like Grandpa like Grandson.

As he was walking,he saw a young man surrounded with a few kids in a distance.They looked like 10-11 year old kids to him and he was right.He slowly walks towards them and looks at them with a confused face until he sees the man helping the kids learn how to pluck the flowers properly.Gyuvin almost disguised himself as a kid then.

The young man then sees a grown man's face in the crowd and gets a little jumpscared because who would actually expect that until he realized who it was.It was Gyuvin,who he dreamt of last night.

It was Ricky.The one Gyuvin met at the farm yesterday.They both recognized each other and smiled.Ricky kind of felt happy to see him but sad again to know that it isn't the old Gyuvin.

They all hung out with the children at the farm.Gyuvin kept plucking the flowers wrong but Ricky would hit him lightly and do it again for him.

After they were done and the kids returned home,Gyuvin spoke up.

"Ricky,Do you want to eat lunch with me?Im a good cook you know."

"It's fine.Ill eat at home."

"Nono,let me treat you!"

"It's fine Gyuvin-"

As Ricky was about to speak more,Gyuvin just dragged him out,tossing his hat away and to the little convenience store he saw to pick out some groceries.Ricky helped him as the other was also looking around.

They both got the ingredients for making ramen.Some onions,lemons and ofcourse green chili.Gyuvin made his Ramen simple so he didn't want to get anything else.Then,They headed towards his house.

As Ricky entered,he saw that Gyuvin had redecorated the house a little bit it still had that nostalgic feeling to it.While Ricky was immersed in that feeling,Gyuvin quickly heads to the kitchen and starts chopping the onions.

"Do you need any help?Gyuvin?"

"Nope,You're my guest.Go sit in the living room and I will be right back!"

"Sure..I guess."

Ricky went to the room,feeling as if he entered heaven.The room had Gyuvin's scent on it and it was magnificent.Atleast for Ricky.He thought and thought of various stuff but everything added up to Gyuvin.He couldn't stop thinking of him.He then finally decided on what he was going to do.

Gyuvin,who finally finished cooking,arrived in the room after solid 25 minutes with two bowls in his hand.He put one of the bowls Infront of Ricky while he sat down and put the last one Infront of him.

"Let's eat!Tell me how it is!"

"Gyuvin.I think I have to tell you something."

Gyuvin had food stuffed up in his mouth and looking at Ricky and humming in approval.

"Seriously,Don't you remember me?After you were with me for more than 8 years?Why did you forget about me when you said you wouldn't?Why didn't you come back for another 10 years when you said you were coming back soon?.."with that,he started bawling his eyes out leaving Gyuvin in shock who was almost about to swallow his noodles.

Gyuvin then quickly sprints up to the crying Ricky,leaving his bowl of noodles on the side and hugs him really tight.

"I never forgot about you,Ricky."

"Then why?..."Ricky sobs as he listens to the younger's answer.

"Do you know why I came here?"Gyuvin said as Ricky quickly shook his head in a "no" sense.

"I wanted to See you again,Quanrui.Ricky."