SEVEN

Gyuvin's POV

I sat beside him after laying him on my bed,watching him sleep peacefully.He looked even more prettier.I moved a little of his hair to the side,he still looks like an angel.I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I hadn't closed my door.It was wide open.It would be fine because nobody would come upstairs but oh boy I was wrong.While looking at Ricky and holding his hand secretly,I felt someone on the door.I turned my head immediately.

It was my father.He had came to know why I went upstairs again.I swore under my breath which he didn't hear thankfully but to my surprise,he just left without saying anything.I guess he saw Ricky sleeping and he didn't want to disturb.

After he left,I jumped out of the bed and locked the door immediately and started my delusional session again.Staring at the Chinese boy,blonde hair..his pretty eyes and his face.I scanned every single detail.Until I started to notice that I was feeling drowsy too.I turn off the lamp light beside me and just slept beside Ricky.

IN THE MORNING-6:00AM

RICKY POV

I wake up from this long dream I had where I was a famous actor and was getting casted for many movies.It as if I got to live Gyuvin's life but as soon as I open my eyes,I see a familiar face lying next to me.Lying next to me doesn't suit that much.He was basically hugging me.I almost screamed when I realized who it was but the thing is,he was naked!I don't know on the bottom but atleast his top was naked!

As I try to get out of his grip,he growls and pushes the blanket away revealing his half naked body.I was atleast glad that he didn't take off his boxers when he sleeps.I finally got out of it,grabbed my things and was ready to leave when a literal pair of hands grabbed my clothes.

"Leaving so soon ey?"

I'm telling you I literally freezed.I knew that voice.How did he get up so fast when he was just sleeping!!!I let out a nervous laugh trying to open the door again but he grabbed me to look at him but instead I looked at my side.

"Have you never seen a man before?"

"It's not that!Just..Just put your clothes on before talking!"

I say hesitantly as he reaches out to get his t-shirt from the hanger and looking at me.

"Don't worry man I did nothing to you last night.It was just hot so I took off my shirt."Gyuvin said while looking at me dead in the eyes.I was a bit nervous but still spoke.

"That's okay but you're stopping me from going?Why?"

"Dumbass,you've already stayed one night.Why don't you have breakfast and go to the company with me?"

"Didn't you say your dad locked you up in here?"

"Yeahh,he did but I begged and begged and begged and begged.he finally let me break my hiatus now."

"Congrats,I guess."

"Let's go now!"

Gyuvin basically dragged me downstairs.We both saw a table full of food made by chefs.Gyuvins father already left for work so it was the chef and us only now.

The breakfast was absolutely mind blowing.Every ingredient used in it was top tier.Before I could even complement the cooking,Gyuvin dragged me to his car,again.

"Hey I wasn't ready!"

"We're going to be late!"

"Fine."

We both drive to the company passing the forest again.Gyuvin opened the door for me as I take out my notes and stuff from my bag ready for the day.

As we both enter,there's a huge crowd of fans standing around a poster.I couldn't see what it had so I asked Gyuvin.Before I could even ask,the fans ran to us as if it was a bull chasing game.Gyuvin grabbed me and went into the elevator closing before anyone comes.It was silent.Then we arrived at the company's floor.

It was all filled with Gyuvin's posters saying "welcome back Kim Gyuvin!!"

I thought that the fans were probably chasing Gyuvin too.We both got off the elevator and I went to sit down at my desk which was assigned to me recently but Gyuvin stopped me saying I should visit his office then.

With no clue on what's going to happen,I went inside innocently.He sat on his desk,signaling for me to sit in a desk Infront of him.As I did that,he literally got up from his seat again and walked to mine,pinning me down on the chair.

END OF POV

Little did any of them know,someone's watching.Someone unexpected but expected.😯