FOUR

Ricky definitely didn't expect that but did expect it I'm some way.He was already in pure denial that Gyuvin forgot him ever since they met again.He didn't utter a word and kept staring at the black-haired guy.

"Earth to Ricky??Hello??"

After hearing that,he snapped.Everything was a delusion.

Gyuvin knowing him,calling him Quanrui,everything that happened in his dream was while he was staring at Gyuvin after telling him that he had something to say.The words that Ricky blurted out and Gyuvin comforting him was just his imagination.Now,he was snapped back to reality.They were on the floor,eating the noodles.

"You zoned out for quite a while,and you told me that you wanted to tell me something,is something the matter?"asked Gyuvin looking at the confused and sad Ricky.

"I guess the noodles are very good.Yeah that's what I wanted to say."said Ricky not trying to accidentally spill the truth.

Gyuvin was kind of suspicious but he decided not to question him further as Ricky didn't look comfortable.

They both watched a movie after they ate then Ricky excused himself to go home mid-movie and Gyuvin approved of that.He didn't know why Ricky would go home so early but he didn't want to annoy him either.

Upon reaching home, Ricky didn't notice his mom sitting in the couch and started bawling his eyes out.Its as if he didn't care if anyone saw him except Gyuvin.He didn't want him to see him like this.He didn't want to show Gyuvin this side of him.

Ricky's mother got worried with the sudden crying and went to comfort him.After him calming down,his mother spoke."Dear what happened?You can share with me I'll try to comfort you as much as I can."

Ricky finally decided to tell him mother the truth on why he's been so down and not so attentive these days.He spoke up,still crying a bit.

"Mom,Do you know Kim Gyuvin?"he asked.

His mother replied with a head shake.

"Our neighbor,who used to play with me and was close with me when I was a child."

His mother finally knew."I remember,what about him?"

"What if I tell you he's back?"

"Oh my!Did you welcome him?How is he now,handsome as ever right?"

"He is but mom,there's a problem."

"What's the problem sweetie?"

"He doesn't remember me,at all.I tried dropping hints but I eventually gave up.I even went to his house today to hang out but nope,it wasn't enough.I missed him so much to the point I wanted to look for him.Now that he's here but with no memory of me.I feel a lot worse now mom.I just feel like I've been shattered and no one's there to pick up my pieces and glue it together perfectly."

After hearing that,his mom hugged him tightly letting him rest on her shoulder.She understood every word that he said and tried to comfort him as much as she can.

"Remember son,I was close with his Grandpa as well?I felt the same when they left but it was only for short but you waited for him for 10 and more years I think.Its not easy to let go I know so we just have to hope for now.Hope that he remembers you but don't try anything harsh that harms you yourself or him.Even your own people have to leave someday."

Ricky cried even more upon hearing that but after a while,he eventually stopped and went to sleep in his bed.

On the other hand, Gyuvin's father had already found out where Gyuvin had been living and was so ready to drive his car and get there but it was too hard for him.He had too many schedules and work to do so he had to push finding Gyuvin aside.He let his son have freedom for the first time in life.

Gyuvin,who was laying down on his bed was replaying the moments with Ricky.Its as if it was "Love at first sight" you know?Of course,he didn't know it wasn't his first sight of Ricky.He found him appealing and started to develop some feelings but he was not going to confess either.He would wait and understand his feelings completely.

The next morning,Ricky got a call at 7 in the morning from the CEO of a company in the town.He hurriedly received the call,listening to him.

"Congratulations.Shen Ricky.You have been accepted as a Model at the office.You may come to work after 3 days.We will be waiting for you and Please visit me after you arrive in the office."

He said Yes after hearing that and he finally got possessed.He started jumping around in excitement.He predicted that he was going to get the job though so he already raised enough funds to go do work in the city.

He got up from his bed really fast,sprinting to the kitchen hugging his mom who was preparing breakfast.

"Mom!!!I got accepted by the job!!!I've already told Zhanghao to come get you to live with him too since your office will be near from there!!!"

"Oh Congrats..You've done everything that makes me proud to have you,son and a big thank you.Youre moving out today?"

"Yeah:((,going to the city takes quite some time and I have to adjust to the environment so I'll be packing!!"

His mom nodded as he went to his room to pack his belongings.As he looked at the window,he got a huge jumpscare.It was Zhanghao standing on his window like an actual creep.

"What're you doing here???Atleast come from the front door!"

"Hey hey I can come from wherever I want,anddd you look handsome today huh."Zhanghao said as he scans Ricky.

"Uh I literally called you here to pick up my mom since I'm going to the city you know."

"Oh yeah right.See you then!Have a nice trip to the city!"

With that,Zhanghao left and Ricky started packing all his stuffs.Within an hour,he was done and ready to go.As he heads out of his home,he bids farewell to his mother and Zhanghao and also looking back at Gyuvin's house which wasn't active meaning he didn't wake up yet and with that Ricky went to the bus that headed towards the town.