EIGHT

RICKY POV

"So why did you call me in here and now you're staring into my soul as if you will unalive me right now."I asked.

"I'm just wondering why you didn't tell me before you moved.We moved on the same day but you were still earlier than me."I got a reply with a serious look on his face.

"Oh..I thought you were sleeping."

"I don't sleep 24/7 you dumbass."He said looking at me straight and directly into the eye.

We had a deep staring contest until someone knocked on the door.It was his dad.What was his name?...Oh yeah Kim Yijoon.

Gyuvin signaled his dad to come in as he moved towards his chair across from me.His dad came in with his hands tucked in his pocket and hair slicked back.Not gonna lie he looked pretty handsome.Gyuvin once told me his dad was in his mid 40s but he's still this attractive.

As I was thinking a lot,his dad came and sat beside me and as expected,the son and dad talk happened while my mind wandered off somewhere else.Where you might ask?I was looking at the son then back at the dad,I test their similarities,Handsomeness rating and much more.I was just playing words in my mind.

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh.On my literal thigh.I felt so uncomfortable.I raised my head to look at the CEO.He smiled and me and he kept squeezing it.I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't.I even tried to get Gyuvin's attention but I couldn't as well!Atlast,I just got up and left the office.

Gyuvin's POV

I was having a talk about the company and it's sales on my movie which would be released a few days after.Then suddenly,Ricky got up almost aggressively and left the office without saying any word.This wasn't like him.

"Did you do anything to make him leave?"I asked dad.

He replied with a simple "No."

I nodded and continued with the conversation but after a while,I kind of started getting uncomfortable so I asked permission to go out for a while and he granted me the permission.I went outside to look for Ricky at the company but he was nowhere to be found.I asked the workers there and they just told me that he ran off after coming out from the office.

I knew exactly where he would go.I ran to the car parking lot,took my car and drove off.As I parked and entered the beach site,I saw him there looking at the sunset which hugging his knees.

Ricky POV

The sunset is so beautiful.I wish I could stay here forever.I sunrise reminds me of you and the sunset is so beautiful that it also reminds me of you but you're no longer the person I know.More like,You don't know me anymore.I felt a tear drop on my cheeks but then I heard someone screaming my name.I knew that voice.I quickly turned around and saw Gyuvin running towards where I was.He came to me and sat down.

"Hey!You didn't even say anything and left!Why did you do so?"

"I just felt like it."

"What do you mean you felt like it!?My dad didn't do anything to you right?"

"No..."I said in a very light tone than my talking tone.Then Gyuvin's eye changed.He was furious.

"I knew it!Why can't he just keep it to himself!Bringing girls over just because mom wasnt living with us is enough!Agh!Tell me what he did and I'll correct it all."

"It's okay Gyuvin.Im..used to it."

"What?Used to it?Why?How?You know what you don't have to answer but if you have something on your mind,you can always tell me na."

I nod to his reply.I felt happy that he cares.I was thinking deeply again until I felt his arms wrapping around my shoulder.

"You deserve a hug."

I hugged back and finally after some time,he pulls back and lets me stand up.

"Wanna take a walk together?"He asked and I nodded.

We then started to take a walk on the long beach together.He started the conversations,I replied and laughed.It felt like I was back to my childhood again.It felt so nostalgic that my inner self was telling me to tell him all the things that I've buried in my chest and I decided to muster up all the courage to do that.I stopped at a spot where there was no one and looked at Gyuvin.

"Hm?Anything wrong?"He asked.

"Please listen to me for a while.."I said while he nodded and looked at me.

"Gyuvin-ah,You still don't remember me?"I asked him,looking serious.

"Huh?I don't get it.Remember you?Did we meet before I moved in the village?"

"So you really don't.Its pointless telling you this then..."I felt tears drop on my cheeks once again as I return back to where I came from.I didn't look or even turned back to Gyuvin to say bye.As I was about the leave,I got pulled into a hug from the back.A back hug to be more specific.

"Sorry for acting all clueless.I know you.I remember you and the most of all,I like you.Shen Quanrui."

I felt shivers down my spine as I heard that name.I wanted to turn back to face him but I didn't want to get out of his embrace that was...warm.He moved closer to my ears and started to whisper.

"You know..The moment I came to the village and saw you,I knew you.I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get reminded of how we parted ways back then.I wanted to start a new journey of life with you and make new memories."

With that said,people started to come in like in a football match and they had Gyuvin's lightsticks and all.Gyuvin swore Infront of me then took me and fled away to his car rummaging through all the crowd.

(HEYA it's been so long...but guess what happens in the car😯)