part 2

They reached at Roy Chowdhury Mention. Everyone welcomed her. Bondita bent down to take aashirwad but subhra stopped and hugged her. "Batuk introduced himself. Hii Bondita I'm batuk."

"Hello batuk."

"Waese maa ne bataya tha ki tum bahut sundar ho par itni Sundar ho mujhe nahi pata tha. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Bondita raised her eyebrows on his flirty tone. "Come on I'm just kidding. Tum to sach mein dar gayi." Subhra slightly pull his ear. "Use pareshan mat kar samjha. Iski baton ka bura mat manna ise mazak karne ki adat hai. Subhra tried to make her comfortable. Bondita smiled and nodded.

Whole Roy Chowdhury gathered in hall including Bondita. "Koi dikkat nhi hui na beta tumhein yaha aane mein?" Binoy enquired. Bondita shook her head and smiled. "Waese tumhein pata kaese chla ki main hi anirudh hu?" Anirudh asked her as it was bothering him little.

"Maa ne ek bar bataya tha ki aap gusse me apne aap se hi baat karne lagte hain. Aur station par bhi aap whi harkat kar rhe the bas isse hi samajh gai." Everyone laughed at anirudh. "Lo Bondita ko bhi aapki harkato ke bare mein pata hai da." Batuk added. Which annoyed him. He left from there.

He was scrolling reels when he felt someone's presence in room. He turned and found Bondita on door. "Tum mere kamre me kya kar Rahi ho?" "Sorry wo aunty ne kaha ki upar mera kamra hai to main wahi dhundh rahi thi."

"Tumhara kamra iske bagal mein wala hai. Ye mera kamra hai."

"Ohh sorry." She apologized.

"It's ok." He replied without looking at her.
"Sorry." She apologized again.

"I said it's ok." "Ye wala sorry neeche jo hua uske liye tha. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapko itna bura lagega meri baat ka."
She gain his attention. He looked at her. Her face was looking so innocent with pure eyes. A small grin automatically spread on his his face. "It's ok. Actually glti meri hai. Shayad main over react kar gya."
His anger transferred into a cute smile which made Bondita chuckle. She forwarded her hand "So friends." Bondita asked for his friendship. "Friends." He replied and the shook hands. But his heart skipped a beat when he touched her. He again felt lost himself in her eyes but controlled immediately.

Next morning subhra was preparing breakfast when Bondita came there. "Main koi help kar du aapki." She asked. "Are nahi beta bhala main tumse kam kaese karwa sakti hu."
"Kyun kya betiya maa ke kam mein hath nahi bata sakti. Aur phir ap bhi to meri maa jaesi hi ho." Bondita made her wordless. Subhra graciously look at her. "Tu to maine jitna socha tha usse zyada samajhdar nikli." She cared her cheek.
"Achha thik hai. Jao aur sabko nashte ke liye bula lo."
"Jii aunty." Bondita smiled left from there.

Firstly she called binoy for breakfast and then headed to anirudh room. She knocked at the door but no one responded. "Andar se koi jawab kyu nhi aa rha kya karu andar jau kya." She hesitately entered and her eye became wided. "Ye to abhi tak so rahe hain. Ab kya karu."
She bent a little to make him awake but something stopped her. Sote huye ye kitne pyare lag rahe hain. Koi handsome aur cute dono eksath kaese lag sakta hai." The sun rays falling on him made his face more bright. She slightly slapped herself. "Ye kya bol rahi hai tu bondita. Pagal to nahi ho gai." Ignoring his face she tried to shake him.

"Kya kar raha hai batuk sone dena." In his slumber anirudh thought she is batuk. Bondita again shook his hand. But this time Anirudh grabbed her wrist and dragged her on his chest with jurk which made her lips bumped with his neck. His hand was around her waist. She was looking at him with popped eyes. The situation made her numb. Her heart was racing.