Disclaimers!

This is a soft Harry book! If you're looking for the Harry that robs people/businesses, runs a mafia, does a lot of hard drugs, etc, then you're in the wrong place.

But, if you want to read books like that, you can always message me and I can give you a lot of recommendations. I love reading dark Harry books on here, but I can't seem to write them.

Anyway, let's continue.

Parts of Harry's real life will be altered to fit this book. There are things that may or may not happen in this book, so be aware of that. 

Also, COVID doesn't exist in the Already Home world. We're all sunshine and rainbows here. Except for some sadness.

The main character, Layton, is a very outgoing, loud, speaks-her-mind kind of person. I don't want to see any negative comments about her. I love her the way she is, and I hope that you readers love her too.

With that being said, if I see any negative comments about her or any characters, they will most likely be deleted.

I'm sure you're here to see if there will be any sexy scenes. As of now, I don't think there will be, but if there is, you'll be the first to know, and this part of the disclaimers will change.

That's it for now.

I hope you love all of these characters as much as I do. As of now, I have 3, almost 4 chapters written, which might I add are well over 1,000 to 2,000 words each. I plan to post the first one soon.

I hope to see you guys soon with more!