1|the beginning of me

(Isabella POV)

   I woke up rolled over to see that my clock said it was only three thirty and I still had about two and half hours till I had to actually wake up to get ready for my fourth year at Hogwarts.

  I love Being a wizard because I get to go to Hogwarts and get away from my parents for a whole school year. Will more importantly my father. Actually he is my stepfather but that is a whole nothing story for another time.

  Narrator: It had been about an hour since Isabella looked at the clock. She is now lost in her thoughts while she laid there in her bed thinking of the one main reason she is always happy when summer is over and she can go back to Hogwarts.

All I could think of was my friends but more importantly my Platinum blonde haired gray eyed boy. He is the one thing that gets me through the summer. Just knowing that I get to go back to Hogwarts and see him is the best feeling ever. With all the shit I go through at home. Seeing his gorgeous smiling face every school year makes the time I have to spend at home all that more bearable.

  I guess I was lost in my thoughts because when my alarm clock went off I literally almost jumped out of my skin. I turned it off and laid there for a second before I decided I needed to get up and get dressed before my mother came and saw me laying in my bed still.

  I got up and started walking over to my wardrobe I open it up to find the new dress my mother bought for me to wear today. She always wants me to look my best but I don't like wearing dresses. I feel more comfortable when I can wear my favorite
shirt,ripped jeans and the sweatshirt my Platinum blonde haired gray eyed boy let me wear one night in our second year when we were sitting outside by the black lake.

  I put the dress on then I started brushing my hair when I heard a knock on my door and my mother asking if I was up. I said yes then she came in.

  Mother: Good morning my little darling! How did you... oh my you look gorgeous in that dress.

I was thinking how can I look gorgeous in this dress when I felt so uncomfortable and out of place in it. Also my hair still looked like I just woke up. I just looked at her and said thanks. She knows I don't like to wear dresses but she still insists on buying me new dresses for me to wear on my first day back at Hogwarts even though I do have to get dressed into my uniform at sometime before we get to Hogwarts.

  Mother: So I was saying when I walked in. How did you sleep. Oh here let me do your hair darling.

I slept great mother is what I told her but in all reality I slept like shit like I always did. From the age of six to now I haven't been able to sleep safely knowing that my stepfather could come in at any moment of the night to hit and beat me with his belt for something I did even if it was something stupid.

Mother: Here Izzy I'm finished. What do you think. I just did a couple simple braids that I pinned back while leaving the rest of your hair down.

I love it mother and I told you before please don't call me Izzy. Only my friends can call me Izzy.

Mother: Sorry I forgot. I just think that nickname your friends gave you is so beautiful.

Well like I told you before I only want my friends calling me Izzy. With that my mother said ok then we heard a loud bang on a door and my older sister yelling at our brothers.

Layla: If you two dumbasses don't get out of there in the next two seconds I'm going to pee my pants.

My mother went out of my room to deal with my siblings. I sat there looking at my hair that my mother did for me. I normally wore my hair in a ponytail because that's how I liked it. I don't like wearing my hair done. It makes me feel weird like everybody's always looking at me and judging me.