5| Can't sleep

(Isabella's pov)

Narrator: They got to the Slytherin common room and opened the door. When they walked in Ambarella looked around at the room. She was amazed at how beautiful the room was for being in the dungeons. Isabella starts to talk to Ambarella.

So Ambarella what do you think of our common room.

Ambarella: For being in the dungeons it's amazing and beautiful.

That's what I thought the first time I saw it.

Pansy: Hey Ambarella come with me and I will show you to our room.

  Goyle: Pansy don't be rude. Isabella was talking to Ambarella. You need to say excuse me and then wait until it's your turn to talk. I know you've always had a hard time with waiting your turn for anything but it's rude to interrupt a conversation someone is having with someone else.

  Pansy: Oh I'm sorry Izzy and Ambarella for interrupting your guises conversation. From a young kid to now I've had a hard time with being patient and waiting.

  Narrator: Isabella and Ambarella say at the same time thats it's ok. Ambarella said I would love to see our room. Pansy said are you coming with us Izzy. Isabella says I will be there in a minute pansy. Pansy said ok see you then. Pansy said good night to the guys and then she walked by Goyle she gave him a kiss good night then her and Ambarella walked to their room. Goyle and Crabbe said good night to Draco and Isabella then went to their room. The rest of the Slytherin students were all ready in there rooms for the night. That meant that Isabella and Draco were the only two left in the common room. Draco walked over to Isabella and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him.

Draco: My little angel here we are again another year of me letting you know that I'm here for you if you have one of those nightmares that you have about your father. You know that you mean the world to me and I would do anything to make you feel safe and protected. I love you my little angel. I have always loved you.

  Narrator: Isabella said you don't have to keep telling me each year that you're here for me because I already know that. By the way I love you too and always have. Draco just stood there looking at her. She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at her then they kissed. They stood there kissing for about five minutes then they pulled away from each other and Isabella said I should be going to bed. Draco said good night and gave her one last kiss. They went to their rooms. When Isabella got to her room pansy and Ambarella were already in their pajamas and were brushing their teeth. She got her pajamas out of her luggage and put them on then she went to brush her teeth. When she was done brushing her teeth she went to her bed and got in it and said good night to pansy and Ambarella. They said good night to her and went to bed. Isabella lay there in her bed thinking about Draco and how happy she was to finally have him as her boyfriend. She was having a hard time falling asleep but she finally fell asleep. In Draco's room Crabbe and Goyle were sleeping but Draco couldn't sleep he was just laying there thinking about Isabella and that he wished that he could get her to say something to Dumbledore about how her stepfather treats her. He doesn't like to see her hurt or scared. He loves her so much that he would like to marry her and have kids with her one day but he is afraid that if she stays in that house with her stepfather he will never get that chance because he might hurt her so bad that she would die. He just wants to protect her but sometimes she won't let him because she thinks it's her job to protect herself but he tries to tell her that she doesn't need to do this on her own. He is also thinking about Ambarella and how he called her pretty. As of today he has Isabella as his girlfriend so he has no idea why he called Ambarella pretty. It was like when he saw her he lost all his thoughts and emotions. She made him feel like he had known her his whole life. He actually felt like he was with another version of Isabella but just a little taller. He was wearing himself about it to the point where he could lay there in bed anymore so he got up and went out of his room and to the common room. He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. One thing that always helps him is listening to his favorite song 505 by Arctic Monkeys. Back in Isabella's room she was having the same nightmare she always has about her stepfather hurting her. It always started out with him hitting her or beating her with his belt then he would grab her and throw her really hard at her bed. When she was on her bed he then would come stand close to the bed and his legs would be touching her legs. It was like he was going to do but Isabella would always wake up before he could do anything else to her. Isabella wakes up screaming like she always does. Pansy is so used to it that she doesn't wake up anymore. She just sleeps through it but Ambarella has no clue what is going on when she gets woken up by Isabella screaming. Ambarella asks Isabella what is wrong and she says sorry I forgot to tell you that sometimes I have nightmares and wake up screaming but I'm fine. Please don't worry about me and just go back to sleep. Ambarella says are you sure you're fine. Isabella said yes and Ambarella said ok and went back to sleep. Though this time Isabella wasn't sure if saying I'm fine after having that dream was the right thing to say to Ambarella but she thought Ambarella didn't need to know about how her stepfather treated her and the nightmare she has about him at least not yet but one day when she gets to know her better she will tell her. She doesn't want to scare her new friend and have another person worrying about her. She is thinking about the dream again. She is scared more than she's ever been about the dream because this time instead of him just standing there with his legs touching hers and him looking down at her. He had bent down over her with one hand on either side of her and started to say I guess I really need to teach you how to but before he could finish what he was saying that's when Isabella woke up screaming. This time the dream scared her to the point that she was afraid to say anything to her friends. She also knew she couldn't go back to sleep with out telling someone about the dream. She decided to get up and go to Draco room so she could tell him about it and then lay there in his bed wrapped up in his arms. She leaves her room and when she gets close to the common room she hears some singing. She walks closer to the room and sees Draco sitting on one of the couches. She walks over quietly and stands behind him and listens to him sing for a second before she says.