3| opinion

(Isabella's pov)

  What do you mean Draco. I don't know how to answer that question.

  Draco: What I mean is why are you so stubborn and assist on dealing with this on your own Izzy?

  Draco I don't want to bother people with my
problems. I'm the kind of person who has never wanted people to see that I'm weak. The only person who's ever seen me weak and crying is my sister.

  Will that was before our first night at Hogwarts. That night after we got sorted into our houses and I thought everyone else had gone to bed. I was sitting on the couch in the common room. I was sitting with my arms rapped around my legs looking down at the floor. I was crying and you came over. Do you remember what you said.

  Draco: I do Izzy. Little angel are you doing alright. Do you need someone to sit with you. We don't need to talk. I can just sit here and hold you if that's all you need because you look like you could use it. You said that would be nice. You told me that when you're crying and can't sleep that your older sister lays with you in your bed holding you close to her until you fall asleep but you couldn't do that because her room wasn't right across the hall from yours anymore. Will isn't across from your until next summer. I know that I didn't know your name or even story but it just felt right for me to sit there with you and hold you in my arms. I sat down next to you and put my arms around you. I pulled you closer to me. We sat there for what seemed like a few minutes but was actually a few hours. When I had realized that it was late and we should be getting to bed that's when I realized you had fallen asleep on me. I didn't want to disturb you so I just stayed there with you until the morning. You looked so peaceful and relaxed. That next morning you said to me that's the first time you've ever felt safe with someone who wasn't your sister.

  I can't believe you remember all of that. That was the first time I ever spent a night away from home. Just sitting there rapped up in your arms felt so nice. At first when you said little angel I didn't know you were talking to me but then I looked around and there was no one else in the room. I guess for you knowing my story wasn't important to you. You could've asked me why I was crying but you didn't. I guess that's what made me feel safe. Most people would of asked why I was crying but you didn't. That's what's different about you. You don't have to know to care.

  Draco: I know what you mean. I just saw you sitting there all alone and I don't know what but something inside me was saying ask her if you could sit with her.

Pansy: Excuse me Draco and Izzy but there are three other people here that you guys were talking to! Stop trying to push us out of the conversation like you guys always do. I hate when you ignore us and pretend like it's only you two around.

Fine if me and Draco have to stop pretending like you guys aren't around. You have to stop giving Goyle that look.

  Pansy: What look? I'm not giving him any look!

  Crabbe: Stop lying pansy we can all see that you are looking at him like you want to go sit on his lap. I know you want to be with him and not me. I'm fine with it. I know you have and always will love Goyle and we will always just be friends. So come over here and sit with him.

  Pansy: How did you know about us. We were dating in secret.

  Crabbe: Did you say secret. Hahahaha secret my ass. You guys may think you were being secretive but you weren't. Draco,Izzy and me knew the whole time that you guys were dating. You guys are bad at flirting in secret. We saw you guys flirting with each other a lot. You may have thought that every time you two were alone flirting with each other and you saw one of us walk into the room you stop flirting in enough time for us not to see but we saw. So you two don't have to hide your relationship from us anymore. Especially from me. I'm fine with it.