4| Finally back at Hogwarts again

(Draco Pov)

  Ambarella: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. Ambarella you need to start watching where you are going. Listen to what I am saying Ambarella. Again I'm sorry for bumping into you.

No it's okay! It was an accident. If anyone needs to watch where they are going it's me. I'm a little distracted right now.

  Ambarella: No no no it's my fault. It's always my fault. I need to start watching where I'm going instead of looking at this damn phone. I don't know why I look at my phone so much. None of my friends in the group chat don't even give a damn about me anymore. Sometimes I wish I was a whole different person or I just didn't exist. I can be a horrible person. I never get close to people so I don't get hurt. Oh my goodness I'm doing it again. I'm sharing too much information about myself. To a complete stranger. I'm sorry you didn't need to know this shit. It's just when I get nervous I ramble on about myself. 

It's okay! You don't need to apologize to me for being who you are. When I get nervous my legs start shaking.

  Ambarella: Is that what's going on here. I just thought you had to go to the bathroom really badly.

   I didn't even know my legs were shaking. I was so focused on the pretty girl standing in front of me. We didn't actually introduce ourselves. My name is Draco Malfoy by the way. When we bumped into each other you started talking to yourself and you said your name was Ambarella.

  Ambarella: "Oh my goodness!" "You think I'm pretty ha ha!" Also Just so you know I'm not some kind of crazy person. When I start talking to myself saying Ambarella it's usually to get myself to focus on what is going on around me because I get distracted a lot. It's actually Ambarella Barlowe.

  That's a beautiful name. I also know sarcasm when I hear it. My...

Narrator: Draco thanks for a second because he doesn't know what to say. He could say my good friend or my girlfriend. He doesn't want to say to somebody he doesn't know that Isabella is his girlfriend because that might just weird her out and make her feel awkward so he decides to say...

My best friend Isabella is sarcastic a lot so I can catch when someone is being sarcastic. Just so you know I do think you're pretty.

Ambarella: Just so you know everyone I meet tells me that my name is beautiful but I've never had anyone the first time I meet them say that I'm pretty thanks for that. Now when people ask us how we met we can say we bumped into each other,you pretty much told me not to apologize for being nervous around you because you get nervous too and you called me pretty. I bet the way we met will be your most memorable first time meeting someone new.

Oh it will be. Will look at the time. We should be getting to the carriages that take us to Hogwarts castle. You should ride with me and my friend.

Ambarella: Thanks for the invite but I think I'm gonna ride a different carriage to Hogwarts castle. Don't think I hate you or anything like that I just met you and I'm not up to meeting all your friends just yet. Again thank you for the invite.

You're welcome and I get it. You're new here and It's got to be overwhelming. To have to make new friends and have a whole bunch of new professors. Well I'll see you at the castle then bye.

Ambarella: Bye Draco see you at the castle.

Narrator: Ambarella walked to the carriages and got in one with some first year students. Draco walked over to the carriage that his friends were sitting in. He left his luggage and owl with Hagrid then got in the carriage with his friends.

Isabella: There you are my lonely eyes. What took you so long to get here. Draco did you hear what I said. Draco!

Oh sorry! What did you say Izzy?