6

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Open the fucking door, Pucey!" I hear Mattheo yell, dragging me out of my sleep as Adrian groans next to me. "I'll break down this fucking door!"

"Shit," I whisper and sit up with Adrian's blanket pressed against my bare chest. "He's going to kill you."

Adrian chuckles and sits up. "Definitely worth it."

I roll my eyes and quickly get out of his bed, slipping back into my clothes and picking up my shoes from the end of his bed.

"Can we do this again?" Adrian asks me while slipping into his pants.

I laugh and head toward his door. "One-night stand means one night."

"Get your ass out here, Black," I hear Mattheo through the door and cringe.

Without looking at Adrian, I throw open his door and rush out into the hallway to be greeted by a very, very pissed-off Mattheo Riddle who is staring at Adrian shirtless behind me on his bed.

"Good morning," I muse with an innocent smile and close the door. "What's got you so grumpy on this fine morning?"

Mattheo finally looks down at me and grabs my shoes out of my hand, walking away. "Hurry up and get ready for class."

I quickly follow him toward my room. "Manners would be nice."

He glares down at me, and I flip him off but we both halt in our steps at the sight of Monie sneaking out of the common room. Neither of us says a word until she finally closes the door behind her.

"Was that Her—"

"Hermione Granger," I cut off Mattheo with widened eyes. "Who—what?"

A few seconds later, Draco walks out of his room and freezes at the sight of us staring at him with dropped jaws.

"No fucking way," I gasp, and Mattheo burst out laughing.

Draco quickly rushes back into his room, slamming the door closed behind him as Mattheo stops laughing and shakes his head.

"Are we just not going to talk about that?" I question him as we walk back to my room. "Draco and Hermione...Since when?"

Mattheo pushes open my door. "It's Malfoy. No one really knows what he does."

I nod agreeing and pull out my uniform. "I'll meet you in the Great Hall," I tell him and walk into my bathroom.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Look who made it to breakfast," Theo grins as I sit down next to Enzo and Blaise, across from Draco, Theo, and Mattheo. "I bet you're hungry after last night."

I smirk at him while grabbing a piece of toast. "Absolutely famished. Pucey tired me out."

Enzo chokes on his pumpkin juice as Blaise drops his fork making me laugh at the two of them before taking a bite out of my toast.

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" The six of us look around confused and the Great Hall goes quiet as we all hear two people starting to raise their voices just outside of the Great Hall.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices."

I watch Harry get up and walk out to where the argument is happening. I quickly stand up and follow after him, until he stops to watch Professor Umbridge and Professor McGonagall argue on the stairs. Someone's hand grabs my waist from behind causing me to turn around and notice it's Theo, who doesn't look at me. I turn around and watch the Professors get bitter at each other.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva," I look at my own hand which is now scarred. Someone told Professor McGonagall what happened in detention.

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." I look up and notice the sadness on Professor McGonagall's face, she truly loves her students.

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

Professor McGonagall takes a step down as if she is taken back, both physically and mentally. "Disloyalty."

Umbridge takes a step up and faces us causing me to roll my eyes. "Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action." She turns away from us and walks off causing everyone to walk away. Theo moves his hand from my waist as I walk back towards where we were sitting.

"Well, she's dramatic,'' Draco says and I nod my head agreeing.

We finish eating our food and get up walking to Arithmancy together. We get to class, and I sit down at the desk in the back corner. Draco and Blaise sit together while Theo sits with Mattheo and Enzo.

"Hey, where did you go last night?" Monie asks as she sits down and opens her book as I do the same.

"Back to the dorms," I tell her with a grin. "Did you go back to your room late?"

I watch as she straights her back and gives me a nod before facing toward the teacher. One of these days I'll get her to tell me what's happening between her and my cousin.

For the rest of the lesson, Hermione helps me understand most of what we're learning until class finishes and I start to pack up my things and stand up with Hermione. We both say bye and I walk out of the classroom to see Mattheo.

"Where are the boys?" I ask him as he pushes off the wall and walks beside me.

"They wanted to see Luna before getting to lunch," he explains as we walk toward the Great Hall.

We turn into a hallway but suddenly stop at everyone blocking the way. I grab Mattheo's arm and push to the front where Filch is hammering a sign into the wall. Umbridge is now the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts. I can see that is going to be great. Mattheo grabs my hand, pulling me out of the crowd.

"Let's get lunch. I need something to eat already," he grumbles, and I laugh at him, as we walk to the Great Hall. I sit down at the table as he sits across from me, with Blaise, Draco, Enzo, and Theo joining us.

"Did you two see that Umbridge is now in charge of Hogwarts?" Theo asks, looking annoyed about the situation. I nod my head and so does Mattheo.

"We won't be able to have any fun this year with her around. No more parties," I laugh at Blaise and grab some bread and spread jam on it with a knife.

"Probably a good thing that there aren't any more parties," I state, and the boys looked at me like I had just killed someone.

Draco laughs and looks at me. "Yeah alright, Miss Violent."

I swing my knife at him. "Hey, that was once and last year." Blaise grabs my arm, slowly taking away the knife making me look at him shocked. "Did you think I was going to hurt him?" The boys stay quiet, not daring to give me an answer. "Bunch of pussies." I eat my food as the boys laugh at each other and start to talk about some girls they have been trying to talk to.