9

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I open Theo's door with my blanket and pillow tucked under my arm and see Theo walking out of the bathroom while Mattheo and Blaise lay their blankets on the floor and Draco lays on Theo's bed with Enzo, reading a book. I close the door and the boys look at me with goofy smiles except for Riddle.

"She's here!" Theo shouts and I throw my pillow on the bed at Draco's feet before laying my blanket down and putting my bag full of sweets that I bought in Hogsmeade next to it.

I throw myself between Enzo and Draco with a smile. "So, what the plan boys?"

Mattheo walks into the bathroom, locking the door behind him as Draco sits up and puts his book away.

"Luna will be here soon to give me something and then Pansy should be here soon," just as Blaise says that the door opens, and in walks the girl from the party.

"Lovegood has arrived," she smiles at us, and Blaise gets up giving her a hug. I smile at the interaction as I notice Blaise straighten his posture and smile more around her. She pulls away from him and looks at me, rushing to the bed and giving me a hug.

I laugh at the sudden action and hug her back. "I finally get to meet you. Luna Lovegood, my savior."

She stands up and smiles at me. "It has taken too long," I nod agreeing with her and then she looks at Theo. "That will be 10 Galleons," she says and hands him an envelope as he hands her a little bag full of galleons. She smiles at us and walks out the door not saying another word. I look at Draco confused about why she just left that quick.

"Now we have the goods, just have to wait for Pansy," Enzo says and the bathroom door opens, and out comes Mattheo, once again not looking at me.

Theo walks into the bathroom and looks at us. "I'll get this ready," he shakes the envelope and closes the door and Blaise lays on the floor like a starfish.

Someone knocks on the door, but none of the boys move so I get up and open the door to see a girl with short black hair looking annoyed with a blanket and pillow. I open the door more so she can walk in. "I'm Pansy, and you're Valentina." I smile and close the door as she walks in and dumps her things on the floor. "Hello, boys," she purrs, and they say hi, but Mattheo ignores her. She sits in the chair that's in the corner of the room while I go back to the bed as Theo walks out of the bathroom a minute later and sits on the floor.

"I see you made it Pansy," Theo gives her a small smile. "Let's have some fun," he winks at me, and I roll my eyes at his attempt to flirt.

They all sit on the floor, so I get up and sit in between Blaise and Pansy as Theo pulls out a match and a joint and brings the joint to his lips, carefully lighting the joint. He takes a long inhale and parts his lips from the joint and blows out the smoke.

He smiles and hands it to Mattheo, who does the same and hands it to Blaise who takes a short inhale and then coughs and passes it to me. I bring the joint to my lips, inhaling the spicy taste that isn't like my normal weed and then I exhale and start to cough.