15

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Guys, Bellatrix Lestrange got broken out of Azkaban!" A frantic Pansy rushes to us holding the Daily Prophet.

I watch as Enzo's smile vanishes off his face and he grabs his bag, rushing out of the Great Hall with Theo close behind him and I grab my bag to follow after him, but Blaise grabs my arm to stop me.

"Trust me," he says softly while taking my bag out of my hand. "Enzo won't want anyone around him right now."

"Why is he upset?" I ask Blaise and then look around at all the boys and Pansy who stay silent. "How did Bellatrix escape?" I ask Pansy to change the subject.

I grab the paper from her hand and look at the photo before handing the paper to Blaise as he reads the article.

It's been a month since the Slytherin party and somehow, I've gotten closer to Mattheo, but no one knows because we don't really talk in front of the others but most nights, he comes to my room to do homework and talk

"I have no idea but Tina, you should know," Pansy says carefully. "They suspect it's your father that broke her out. Everyone is reading the paper right now."

I look around the Great Hall and notice she's right. Everyone is either staring at me or at the paper. Another thing that will be talked about involving me.

"He didn't do it. He wouldn't do that," I tell them while shaking my head.

Pansy doesn't say a word, and none of the boys make eye contact with me except Blaise. "I believe you, if you say he didn't then he didn't."

I give Blaise a smile as everyone else stays silent.

I watch as Harry, Ron, and Hermione walk past the Slytherin table, stopping when Seamus stands up behind them. "Harry, I erh, I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says the Prophet's version of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you."

I make eye contact with Monie and give her a small smile that she doesn't return. Have I done something wrong again?

I roll my eyes and stand up grabbing my bag, "I'll see you guys later," I tell my friends and walk away, heading to the room of requirements and hoping no one else will be there so I can practice.

"Valentina! Wait for me!" I turn around and see Harry jogging toward me.

"Hey, Harry."

He gives me a smile and I start to walk again with him by my side. "I'm sorry that Sirius is in the paper again. I know you get sick of him being a headline."

I shrug my shoulders and decide to go toward the dungeons. "I'm used to it by now, anyway I'm going to head to my room. Practice later?"

He nods his head and I give him a small smile as he turns around and leaves me to walk on my own.