8

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I wake up and change into denim jeans and slip on a brown hoodie before wrapping Cedric's scarf around my neck, still being able to smell his scent on it making me smile. I leave my room and walk to the Great Hall where I see Harry, Ron, and Hermione waiting for me.

"Hey, Tina. You ready to go?" Monie asks and locks her arm with me while pulling me away before I can answer. We walk through the snow to Hogsmeade.

"This is mad. Who would want to be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?" Harry kicks the snow at Ron as we walk to an old house that has no one near it.

"Look on the bright side, you can't be any worse than old toad face," I laugh at Ron's name for Umbridge.

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?" Harry asks as we walk into the house, where a sheep runs out from behind an old man who looks as if he could care less.

"Thought it would be safer off the beaten track," Monie explains while cringing her face.

I laugh at them and follow Hermione down some old creaky stairs and into a spacious room with a few chairs and cobwebs. I sit down near the window and kick my feet onto another chair while Ron, Harry, and Monie talk to each other about a plan. I close my eyes for a few seconds but then the chair I was resting my feet on gets taken away, making me open my eyes to see the twins watching me with a smile.

I sit up and notice and few more people coming in. "Hey boys. You here for the meeting too?"

They both get a chair and sit down with me. "We are obviously. Why else would we be in this place?" I laugh at them.

"Erm, hi," I look next to me and pay attention to Monie as she looks nervous. "So, you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts," she then looks at me, so I give her a reassuring smile.

"Why?" A boy with a beanie decides to speak up.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot," I slap Ron's leg for calling the kid a tosspot.

"So, he says," I notice Fred giving the kid dirty looks.

"So, Dumbledore says," Monie cuts in and I notice her annoyance and honestly, I am too. I regret hitting Ron now.

"So, Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?" The kid then turns to his friend and starts to whisper.

"You showed up, correct?" I say and stare down at the boy. "You know deep down in your gut that You-Know-Who is back. Cedric would still be alive if You-Know-Who didn't kill him. That's your damn proof, tosspot," I snap, and the kid looks at me and then puts his head down.

"If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed," Another boy chimes in and I furiously glare at him.

"Are you fucking—"