11

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Did you guys hear?"

I look at Pansy questionably.

"Obviously not. What is it?" Theo pushes her to answer his question.

"UmBitch made a new rule, that all students will have to answer her questions when she calls each house into her office. Apparently, Potter is making an army, for some reason but I doubt Potter could even do that.," The boys laugh, and I fake a laugh with them. If she calls me into her office then I can just easily lie to her, but it's the others I'm worried for, they can't lie for the life of them.

Just as we stop laughing and start to talk about the homework for Charms, we hear the voice belonging to the devil herself. "Will the Slytherin house report to my office, now!"

The Slytherin table erupts in groans, and we all start to make our way out and to her office. Already there is a line, but we push in near the front of the line.

"I wonder what questions she will ask us?" Blaise hums, agreeing with Draco.

"Lucky, we don't befriend the Gryffindors, unlike Black," I look behind me and notice Riddle pushing in the line to be with us.

I roll my eyes at him and turn my back to him. This is the first time in a week I've seen him since the argument at dinner. I've been so busy with classes and then going to the secret meetings, that I haven't had time to argue with him.

I keep my mouth shut and stop listening to what they talk about as the line starts to move up.

"Miss Black, come in," I look up and notice I was indeed next to go in and the first out of the group.

I cross my arms over my chest and walk up her stairs and past her into the office that still looks the same as the last time I was here.

"Sit down," She points to a chair in front of her desk where there is a teacup full of what looks like tea. "Would you like some tea?"

I look at the tea and back at her. She has never been this nice, it's weird and suspicious. "No, I'm good, thanks."

She breathes in deeply and slowly exhales. "Try some. It's really good for you." She lifts the teacup up, basically shoving it in my face.

I push it away harshly, making some of the liquid spill onto her desk. "I said no. I'm not drinking your damn tea."

She looks at me unpleased and sets the teacup down. "Right. Well, with that attitude I won't bother to even question you. Leave now!" She shouts at me and points to her door.

I stand give her a smile and turn around. "As you wish."

She follows me out the door but stays standing at the top of the stairs ready to call in Theo.