Rescue

Gojo awoke to loud banging on his dorm room door, groaning loudly. He only pulled y/n closer to him, blocking out the noises and frantic yelling.

"Gojo! Do you know where y/n is?"

The man didnt move an inch, only looking down at the girl in front of him. A keen smile made its way to his face as he saw the hickeys he had left on her neck the night before. Gojo pressed a kiss to her forehead before the banging grew louder and Geto called out.

"Satoru! If you dont open this door im breaking it down!"

A frown made its way to gojos face as y/n stirred from the noise. Her eyes fluttered open as she yawned, getting up to look around the room, focusing onto the door which suddenly fell to the floor with a loud thud. Geto fixed his posture, turning to face gojo before his eyes widened, mouth gaping open in surprise.

From behind him shoko covered her mouth in shock, gaze darting from y/n to gojo. Then to the hickeys on her neck. Then to their position, and her disheveled appearance. A smug grin formed on gojos face while y/n tensed, hurriedly getting off him and scrambling on the floor. she got up, face red from embarrassment.

"i- uhm-"

Y/n looked to gojo, then to her two seniors, before covering her face. Geto chuckled awkwardly, trying to break the ice.

"well, we have a mission to go recuse utahime-san and mei-san," the dark haired man tried to appear nonchalant as he cleared his throat. "the two of you should get ready since we'll be leaving soon"

Shokos stare seemed to burn through gojo as he only laughed, putting an arm around y/n. She puffed her cheeks and looked at him, tears welling up in her eyes at the humiliation of being seen in such a state. He sucked in a breath, expression dropping at her quivering lip.

"sorry darling," gojos voice an apologetic whisper as he placed his hand on the small of her back. Y/n frowned, hiding her face into his chest. "wait for us outside, geto, shoko"

They leave in a stiff shuffle, and once they were out of sight, gojo had pushed up the door into its original position. He turned to y/n, gaze softening as he pointed to her neck.

"you might wanna heal that"

"dont tell me...!"

Y/n flushed a deeper shade of red, the bruises disappearing almost immediately. Gojo carefully fixed her hair and straightened her uniform, before pressing a soft kiss to her forehead once more.

"you ready?"

"hmph," She turns away from him, pouting slightly. Her brows furrowed as she walked towards the door, having him trail after her. Y/n opened the door, still unable to face geto and shoko, only waving meekly.

The ride to the haunted mansion was quiet, to say the least. Y/n was wedged between gojo and shoko, with geto sitting in the shotgun seat. The guide driving was spouting up the info they had collected. Not that they were really paying attention. This car held some of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers of the century.

They finally arrived at a clearing, walking for a bit before reaching a looming mansion. Gojo whistled, as if admiring its grandiose stature.

"damn, im gonna destroy that?"

"hey," shoko grunted, nudging him slightly. "mei-san and utahime-san are in there, so you better be careful"

"yeah, yeah, im always careful, skoko"

A grin formed on his face as he flew, hair swinging in the wind as he moved his hands. The house started to creak, crumble and break, bending to his will. Geto watched with mild amusement as the whirlwind eventually stopped and the rubble dropped to the floor with a thud.