disaster

Y/n sighs, reluctant to leave. But after much persuasion, she finally did so. Before she goes, gojo tugs on her shoulder, pressing a kiss to the nape of her neck before whispering a quiet 'good night'. She chose slept in the room next to riko's and kuroi, while geto slept in the one opposite theirs. Riko yawned, waving at the two jujutsu sorcerers.

"Good night, y/n-san, geto-san."

"Good night riko"

Geto merely nodded, retiring into his room for the night while y/n smiled, walking over to give the younger girl a hug. They stayed this way for awhile, relishing in each others embrace. Y/n opened her mouth to talk, before shaking her head and choosing to close it instead.

"Sweet dreams, and sleep well"

She murmured finally, as she ruffled rikos hair. After that, she too had decided to get her well deserved rest. For awhile it was peaceful. No dreams- but it was better than nightmares. Yet still, in the middle of the night, she found herself tossing and turning. And despite the exhaustion that made her bones feel like they were made of lead, she just wouldnt doze off.

Y/n huffed, sitting up in frustration. She got off the bed, opening the door and walking down the stairs and into the kitchen and taking a glass cup. Now that she was up and about, her thoughts consumed her. Its awhile before she notices the mam in the living room, but when Y/n pours herself some water, she blinks at the image of gojo seated at the sofa, brows furrowed.

"Satoru?"

"Hm?"

He finally turns to face her, and y/n's expression softens when she sees his heavy eyebags. Gojo merely stifles a yawn, raising a curious brow at her appearance.

"What are you doing here, love? I thought you went to sleep already"

"I did.. Its just i woke up again and found it difficult to fall back asleep."

"Nightmares?"

Y/n heaves a sigh, walking over to him to drape her arms ober his shoulder. She shakes her head. They stay like that for awhile, and for a moment gojo feels sleep as it catches him, his eyelids turning heavy with the sudden urge to sleep and rest. He was exhausted, having not slept for two nights now.

"You can sleep if you want," Y/n mused. "Ill keep watch"

"... You know i cant do that"

A chuckle left her as he stifled yet another yawn, and gojo just turns to face her fully, picking her up and settling her on his lap. Y/n flushes as he hugs her like a stuffed animal, burrying his face in her hair.

"Why dont you just sleep here?" Gojo mutters, voice raspy as he holds her close. He relishes in her warmth, humming quietly. "I quite like the company"

"Are you sure...?"

Y/n yawned, starting to feel the sleep catch up to her once more. She cuddled up to him, sighing before easily drifting off to sleep. Gojo watches fondly. Theres a part of him that camt believe the two of them are together. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and leaned against the chair.

This was going to be a long night.

They were up and about early in the morning, y/n having been the first to wake in gojo's arms. She set to making breakfast for all of them, and brewing some coffee. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted in the air and gojo hugged her from behind as she cooked.

"Hm... Looks good"

"Its just bacon and eggs"

A laugh left gojos throat as he pressed a kiss to her cheek.