vengence

'...dead?'

Y/n almost laughs at the sheer absurdity of it all. "Gojo satoru" and "dead" isnt something you could string together in a sentence. No. There was just no way. She refused to believe it. The realm seems to spin around her, the quickened, deafening thump of her heartbeat resounded in her ears.

The sound of the orbs falling to the floor and cracking snapped her out of her stuphor. Y/n crumbles to the floor and lets out a grutal cry, tugging at her hair. Tears stream from her eyes as she sobs. Because how was this fair? How dare the world strip her of the only good thing in her life? She was fine with serving her family. With being scorned at and mocked behind closed doors. She was fine with being the l/n family mutt.

Just as long as he was there. Because he made everything worth it. He made persevering worth it because tye sooner she followed orders because the sooner she finished the sooner she would get to see him.he made living worth it becauss it meant that she could hold him in her arns once more. But what use was that now? Satoru was dead. The only person she loved was dead.

Geto winces, covering his ears as if that could soothe the distraught girl. His heart painfully squeezes- but he doesnt falter. Instead, he poises his body, eyes narrowed as his gaze focuses on the man before him. The conflict of emotions has his head throbbing and it makes him stumble slightly.

"Y/n, Please do not..." He sighs. "Do not cry, please"

'Kill him'

Geto's body tenses, a sudden surge of cursed energy rushing in his body. He can feel in in every pore of his skin, strengthening him and breaking hin at the same time. It was more power than his body was used to- more power than it could take. But still he clenched his fists. 'I must fight' geto muttered to himself, steeling his ressolve. If not for his friend, then for the crestfallen girl trapped within him.

There's a heavy silence that hangs in the air before a rift opens up behind geto. His eyes are wide, jaw clenched as he summons his strongest curses. They stumble through, footsteps heavy on the floor. Toji's eyes dart to them then to the teen, raising a brow at the brazen display of bravado.

"Is that so?" The teen stretches his hand forward, voice sharp and low.

"Die."

From his command the curse similar to a dragon charged towards the man. In a large clash it hit against the brick entry way, sending debris flying. But toji was too fast, moving away at the last minute. The curse charged relentlessly against the retreating zenin, tail flicking deftly over the buildings as it attempted to swallow the man.

A sudden bang resounded, and geto pulled put a curse just it time. His eyes flicker downwards for a moment and he clicks his tounge. If he didnt react on time, that wouldve hit him. Geto frowned. This time he watched as the dragon plummeted to the floor, and he jumped, walking over the roofs of houses to get there.

The wind blew harsh against his face the smell of cedar wood emanating in the air. His brows furrows as he lands on the floor. This place was a mess. Wood and bricks strewn about. Well this would be quite the troible to clean- wait. The sound of rustling clothes alerts hin, and his gaze hardened. Though the smoke he could make out a siloette of a man. Unmistakably toji zenin.

"Y/n?" Geto called out softly. When only silence greeted him, he frowned.

The sound of a footstep makes his gaze dart to the figure infront of him. The jujutsu sorcerer instictively took a step back as toji moved towards him. A cruel smirk rests on the man's lips, eyes sharp and taunting.

"Dont rush." Toji declares. He seems to gauge the hesitation in geto's eyes before he scoffs and walks away.

'Kill him'