Travel

"Does it bother you that gojo-san gets, well, you know..." Riko softly spoke up  looking to face the older girl. Y/n only smiled sheepishly. Slight annoyance flashed in her eyes.

"I.. A little, i suppose."

Y/n figured there was no harm in cofiding in someone who would die soon anyway. She sighed, running a hand through her hair, watching carefully as gojo rejected the
Woman. Y/n could tell just by her crestfallen face.

"Do you mind if i walk over to him, riko?"

"No, ill be fine"

Amanai smiled, encouraging her to go ahead.

"Are you sure?" Y/n hesistated for a moment, before she felt geto place his hand on her shoulder. He squeezed lightly, nudging her forward.

"Ive got her. go ahead, l/n-chan"

Y/n sent them both a thankful smile before walking over to the white haired male, gently linking arms with gojo. She sent the poor lady a glare, tugging gojo away impatiently. The man only laughed, handing her her ticket. The two of them walked towards geto and riko, the small pout y/n wore not going unnoticed.

"Are you jealous?" Gojo teased, leaning to whisper in her ear. She flushed a darker shade of red, pulling away from him in embarrassment. The rest of their walk was fileld with countless teasing teasing from gojo, making geto raise a brow.

Once the rest of tickets had been distributed, the made their walk to the plane. It was mostly quiet, everyone lost in thought. Before they entered the plane, geto strolled outside, calling a large, billowing curse with the appearance of a dragon. Riko gasped, eyes widening at the sight as gojo whistled.

"I dont remember you getting one like that" Gojo mused, hand on his chin as he admired the grandiose creature.

"Well, he was supposed to be my hidden trump card," Geto shrugged, ordering the curse to lay atop the plane. "Not much of a secret now."

When they finally boarded, riko's eyes sparkled as she saw the first class suite. Each row had only two seats, plush and soft with its own tv. Geto and riko ended up sitting next to each other, while y/n and gojo did the same.

Y/n heaved yet another sigh, leaning against the white haired male next to her. He smiles softly, body relaxing in her embrage as he removes his infinity. She looked up at him, deep in thought.

"Why do you," Her voice comes up a small, diminutive mumble. Almost lost to the hum of the air conditioning. "Why did you choose to be with me?"

"Hm?" Gojo raised his eyes at the question. "Because i love you, of course."

"Yeah but why? "

"... Is this because of what happened earlier?"

Y/n didnt respond, looking away from him. Gojo pulled her closer, arm snaking to wrap around her waist. For a moment he just decided to admire her, eyes scanning over the features that he deems to be perfection. Y/n look up at him through her eye lashes

"Maybe"

"I dont want a maybe, darling"

She let out yet another heavy sigh and pouted.

"Alright, it is about awhile ago"

"See, that wasnt so hard was it?"

Gojo gently cupped her face to make her look towards him, eyes gentle. His thumb rubs against her cheek and he leaned close to peck her lips. The seats creaked from under them as he drew closer to her, running his other hand through her hair. Y/n flushed, tense in his hold.