fight

"We didnt leave any residuals"

Geto muttered. More to himself than anyone else, really. In response the older man let out a hoarse chuckle.

"The traces left by humans arent just residuals. Smell, footprints. My senses are also stronger because of the restriction, " He waves his hand dismissively, before continuing on. "Im sure you understand."

'If Satoru... What happened to kuroi?'

"You mustve met a woman on your way" Geto continued, brows furrowed. He was drawing this out and hoping that his body could adjust just a little more. He was starting to get used to the slight fluctuations in the air, and with every sudden movement toji made, he could roughly where the man stood. "What happened to her?"

"Hmm.. Ah! That maid? Shes probably dead. I didnt mean to kill her nor spare her life. She may still be alive if shes lucky."

Now he could open his eyes without getting too overwhemled. And he felt the world in a whole new light- as if he had been blind all this time. Almost as if he had another pair of eyes, locating what he he couldnt see beyond the walls that obscured his vision. A part of him wondered if this is what it felt like to be gojo Satoru. To be able to glance at the world as a whole- to see every little speck and dust and energy.

'A little' y/n rasps out, voice echoing in his mind. The tone she speaks in is utterly unlike her, devoid of its usual warmth and softness. This didnt sound like her anymore. 'It is only a sliver of what it would feel like. Satoru's six eyes are much more intricate in their nature.'

"I see."

Hes not sure who this response is for, and its both y/n and toji who reply with a grunt of acknoledgement. Geto sighs, flexing his fingers before his eyes dart in the direction of toji's faint siloette.

"Ultimately, you should-" The dragon from before emerged suddenly, "Die!"

Without another word, geto pulls up his hand, with ease opening multiple holes for curses to stumble through. He summoned his strongest- his trump card. It soared brilliantly against the debris, the sawdust-filled air parting to make way for the creature as it chased after the zen'in.

The sound of wood splintering and breaking filled the space- yet still they knew that Toji was far from dead. Geto scowled, placing his hand up and summoning hundreds of cursed souls launching them in the air. They fly across the sky cascading down in colours of blue and red, the man slicing them down with no remorse.

Instead he dons a wicked grin.

After all, Toji wouldn't be himself if he didnt slaughter the beasts with ease. A frown made its way to getos face. The intverted spear of heaven imbedded itself into the dragons skin, making quick work of its reptalian scales, and it fell to the floor with a thud. Its carcass broke the remaining support of the ground geto stood on.

"Cursed spirit manipulation.." Toji's scar was deformed from the smile that marred his face. "Just a jumble of scraps. What im really interested in is that little l/n in you."

Y/n felt felt her blood boil at his mention of her name, but she lets it pass. Geto couldn't afford to be distracted right now. The wind rushed past them as they fell, hair blowing in their faces as they balanced precariously on a wooden platform. A bullet whizzes past, and Geto is sharp enough that he moves to the side, but it still manages to nick his cheek. And everything goes black.

He feels the wamrth leave him so suddenly, replaced with the chill of the air that roared as they plummeted. A grimace form on getos face as hes brought to his knees from the sudden withdrawal of cursed energy in his veins, vision momentarily lost. His hands tremble, and he feels something rise up his throat.